Login

Shaken

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

Hey guys, a ute carrying some teenagers rolled today where I live killing a 16 year old and injuring a couple of 15 year olds. At the moment I don't know who they are but it's shaken me up a bit. First off two girls I work with got a phone call from their Dad telling them that they needed to get to the hospital because one of the kids was their friends, so they left crying but I didn't want to ask who it was. It was really hard to concentrate on work after that a because I text my mum and she said that someone had died. My Dad is a paramedic and went to the crash and said it was really bad. I then found out that it was on the road where my cousins live, and one of them is just a wee bit older than those kids who were in the crash. I really want to know who the people were who were in the crash because I'm worried I know them (which I most likely will because it's a very small community) but Dad isn't saying (who can blame him?) and I don't know who to ask without sounding rude and/or nosey. Anyway, can y'all please pray for our little rural town of Reporoa please? And for Alex and Isla, the girls I work with. For those who are interested I'll fill you in more when I find out stuff.

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

Turns out we know the kid who was driving and the one who survived who was on the back of the ute (and by ute I mean a truck without a covered tray). They're both in hospital, one with serious head and spinal injuries apparently. Thanks for the prayers. Silly kids... *mutters*

831jonate

13 year(s) ago

i am praying to

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)