Login

SHALOM CALENDAR

samsono500

12 year(s) ago

Did you know that NOAH (FLOOD) started on the 17/02/1656 which is third day of the week(tuesday) and ended on the 27/02/1657 which is second day of the week(monday). SHALOM CALENDAR, 'do it right, get it right'

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

uhh....we talking BC?

Dante

12 year(s) ago

[b]samsono500 wrote:[/b] [quote]Did you know that NOAH (FLOOD) started on the 17/02/1656 which is third day of the week(tuesday) and ended on the 27/02/1657 which is second day of the week(monday). SHALOM CALENDAR, 'do it right, get it right'[/quote] No it didn't. Dante

samsono500

12 year(s) ago

Brethren this is WORD OF GOD. Let me reveal this from scripture, 12 months make a year, ref - 1 kings 4: 7 ; 1 chronicle 27 : 1-15, 30 (equal) days make a months * 12 months # 360 days make a year, ref-Revelation 11:2-3...vs 2 (42 months) is three and half years and vs 3 (1260 days / 30 days # 42 months) which is three and half years , CHECK this first before we continue..thank

Dante

12 year(s) ago

[b]samsono500 wrote:[/b] [quote]Brethren this is WORD OF GOD. Let me reveal this from scripture, 12 months make a year, ref - 1 kings 4: 7 ; 1 chronicle 27 : 1-15, 30 (equal) days make a months * 12 months # 360 days make a year, ref-Revelation 11:2-3...vs 2 (42 months) is three and half years and vs 3 (1260 days / 30 days # 42 months) which is three and half years , CHECK this first before we continue..thank[/quote] Your dubious interpretation of religious texts are irrelevant. The Deluge did not ever occur, nor did it occur in what I can only presume you mean is the year 1656BC. Check your facts and grammar before we continue... Thanks. Dante

samsono500

12 year(s) ago

GOD created Adam on the sixth day of the week (06/01/00) ref-Genesis 1: 26-31.Then in Genesis 5:3-5 Adam (the begining of creation) lived 130 years, and begat Seth, that is the creation (130 years) when seth was. And seth lived 105 years and begat Enos (vs 6-8),the creation will be 130+105 # 235 years. Enos (vs 9-11 ) lived 90 years and begat Cainan 235 + 90 # 325. However by using the same method, we have 1231 year (from vs 12-32), so all the years will be 325+ 1231 # 1556 years from the creation. The flood started 100 years after Noah begat his firstborn 100+1556 # 1656 and ended a year later 1657, ref-Genesis 7 : 11 ; 8 :13-19. thanks

Gamester4

12 year(s) ago

My thoughts on this matter. *Warning some language my be mildly offensive.* [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3DlIrvoHg]Link[/url]

Dante

12 year(s) ago

[b]samsono500 wrote:[/b] [quote]GOD created Adam on the sixth day of the week (06/01/00) ref-Genesis 1: 26-31.Then in Genesis 5:3-5 Adam (the begining of creation) lived 130 years, and begat Seth, that is the creation (130 years) when seth was. And seth lived 105 years and begat Enos (vs 6-8),the creation will be 130+105 # 235 years. Enos (vs 9-11 ) lived 90 years and begat Cainan 235 + 90 # 325. However by using the same method, we have 1231 year (from vs 12-32), so all the years will be 325+ 1231 # 1556 years from the creation. The flood started 100 years after Noah begat his firstborn 100+1556 # 1656 and ended a year later 1657, ref-Genesis 7 : 11 ; 8 :13-19. thanks[/quote] Uh huh... Mind telling me how two people spawned the whole of the human race without succumbing to the deleterious effects of inbreeding? Or better yet where all the diversity in the modern human genome came from? What, did God just pop it out of thin air? And that's not even touching on the many reasons why a world-wide deluge could not happen. [img size=150]http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/7/73/JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg/618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg[/img] Dante

Dante

12 year(s) ago

[b]Gamester4 wrote:[/b] [quote]My thoughts on this matter. *Warning some language my be mildly offensive.* [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3DlIrvoHg]Link[/url][/quote] Your thoughts are ignorant and abhorrent, representing the worst kind of attitude held by those who wish to lurk away from the issues that find controversy within religious communities. It's a convenient position for you, because you seem to have no interest in understanding the world around you and by maintaining such a position you can avoid criticism from both sides of the argument, saving you from both performing self-study to make an informed opinion on the matter and from holding your own beliefs under the light of scrutiny. I care because history is important. I care because understanding the implications of scientific findings matters, which is ironically responsible for the very medium by which you share your opinion here, is important. I care because I don't wish to be a blissful ignoramus who overlooks anything I don't understand or matters of controversy. I care because the very principles of physics by which we utilize nuclear medicine are the same principles that tell us how old the Earth is, and because you cannot ignore knowledge in one area while accepting it in another. I care because the very principles of biology by which we create antibiotics and antivirals are the same principles that tell us about the evolution of life on Earth. You live in a glass house, and then you posture about who cares how dinner plates are made. But worse yet, you live in a unique period of time; for no one before you has ever had such easy access to such a wide array of knowledge and information, yet you are disinterested. Billions before you lived and died in ignorance and yet you don't even care to know? What is wrong with you? Dante

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

That....was beautiful. --- [quote]Mind telling me how two people spawned the whole of the human race without succumbing to the deleterious effects of inbreeding?[/quote] To throw the party line.... Adam and Eve's DNA was perfect, and it's been slowly deteriorating ever since. As for diversity in our genome -- the genome really isn't that diverse. For the small percentage that is different, diversity isn't really a problem from an evolutionary mindset, is it? I know the YEC viewpoint probably doesn't merit enough time for the diversity we see today, but there is also the interbreeding of mankind with *something* that produced the giants 'n stuff.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)