Login

Smoking!!!

Pots1012

16 year(s) ago

Hello all. Alright, I'm sure there's been plenty of forums on smoking, but I wanted to make a fresh one for discussion. So, I enjoy smoking. No, I am not addicted. I buy fine cigarettes and cigars. I smoke about once a week. I believe I have achieved moderation in this area. However, I can't help but wonder, is God okay with me enjoying the occasional smoke? I mean, I love smoking, and I thank God for it. But still, the possible health concerns, no matter how small they may be for the amount a smoke, irritate me. I've always been one to think things through and through again, and am also prone to false guilt, so I thought I'd run it by you guys. What d'ya think?

Swinny89

16 year(s) ago

As long as you are being conscious of those around you, that you are not causing them to stumble, and being moderate like you said, and you are not breaking any law, whether from the government or your parents(if you are still under your parents authority), and you are being thankful to God for every wonderful puff of smoke, then go ahead. Just be watchful of all these things.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)