Login

Snakes on a Plane.

BrotherReed

18 year(s) ago

I don't see how it's possible that Snakes on a Plane will not be the greatest cinema event of our time.

Post edited by: BrotherReed, at: 2006/08/10 15:39

WeirdDNA

18 year(s) ago

I don't really understand the thrill of it. I've been watching a channel that's been hyping it for several weeks now in the shows and the commericals. It just doesn't seem that interesting to me. Ok some snakes are on a plane, They for some reason become aggressive and start attacking people much larger and stronger than them (snakes aren't usually that aggressive and eat rodents and eggs - not people). Samuel Jackson drops the F bomb probably a few hundred times, and kills a bunch of snakes. I think I've seen the entire movie in my head, and I don't see much entertainment in it. Now Kangaroos on a Jet Ski - that would be something!

BrotherReed

18 year(s) ago

[quote]Ok some snakes are on a plane, They for some reason become aggressive and start attacking people much larger and stronger than them (snakes aren't usually that aggressive and eat rodents and eggs - not people).[/quote] Hehe, okay. This tells me that you don't really understand the premise at all. If your response is "What's to understand?" then my response is "Exactly." That's the beauty of it. There's no pretense here. What you see is exactly what you get. You're just muddying the waters by trying to explain the behavior of a couple hundred reptiles. This isn't Air Force One. It isn't even Crocodile Hunter. It's snakes. On a plane. And to me, any movie that can be so transparently honest (and transparently awesome) deserves a look. Also this movie was raised to an R rating at the last minute. Originally it was set to be PG-13, which means there couldn't have been more than a few F-bombs in the script. Sure they'll be a few more now, but I doubt it'll be anything excessive. It won't be Pulp Fiction again. [quote]Now Kangaroos on a Jet Ski - that would be something![/quote] Go watch Kangaroo Jack. And get off my internet. :P

Mooseman

17 year(s) ago

A few words about my idea of this movie: Stupid. No creativity. Bad name. Will not see. That about sums up everything. Now I'm gonna go get some tacos.

Mooseman

17 year(s) ago

Oh yeah and on a TV show I heard that it was originally gonna be a PG. But according to what people on the internet wanted (use your imagination) they moved it up to an R. *munches on a taco*

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)