Login

So, I\'m losing faith in...

paperplanetrain

16 year(s) ago

Humanity. Everything seems to crap all over me just at the time where I need people the most. It always does that. I just need to talk someone before I try going suicidal again. It always feels like I'm a mistake...which I probably am. I'm usually not emo. At all. I'm usually all hard core, nothing hurts. But I can't handle it anymore, I don't usually cry, and I've been crying more than I have...ever. Email me at paperplanetrain@yahoo.com if you think you can help.

Post edited by: paperplanetrain, at: 2008/04/25 12:45

JoyP

16 year(s) ago

I'm here if you need to talk. I've been in the same place before. There is hope. I'd love to get to know you and your situation better. You are in my prayers. If you are interested, send me an e-mail at joellenpoot@hotmail.com.

jozie

16 year(s) ago

i i know exacly wut ur going through i need some 1 2 talk 2 bcuz i have been going emo 4 about a year now its not really fun sometimes it really hurts some times i think of killing my self but i dont bcuz i know i dont want 2 go 2 hell i cus behind my folks back but sooner or later i hate myself 4 it iv gone through alot i need some one jozannah@live.com plz help '

Lawl

16 year(s) ago

I know what your going through. I too suffered the same deep hurting depression, not to long ago. It's nothing trivial, its actually, one of the reasons that I lost my faith in gods existence. It can really change your life. However, you can control,whether, it changes it for the worse or the better. Through decisions that you make, you can deal with it and even overcome it. So, don't lose hope, its not all over. I thought that I was approaching the end....but, I wasn't it was really just the beggining. The begginning of a better and happier life. I hope that you too, will come through this and look back at it as a tremendous learning experience like I did. I'm here for any support or encouragement that you need. If you ever need anything then you can message me or whatever, I don't care. I hope it all works out for you.:)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)