Login

So my friend is having some problems

javie

16 year(s) ago

i have a friend who has a lot of negative stuff in his Jewish-Christian life. i have known him for a year already, and yet he has a lot of problems that are not even gone. he has an impatient need for a girlfriend and still doesn't have one, yet. i mean i'm not saying that he is interest in having a girlfriend in a sexual immorality kind of way, but he only thinks in his own logic ways, which is another one of his problems. he doesn't want to know what other peoples point of views are, he only thinks what is only best for himself. as a matter in fact, he doesn't care. another thing, he admits he reads the bible daily, but it doesn't sound like he reads it daily. by that, i mean he doesn't behave like a Jewish Christian as he should. like he believes that slavery is a good thing, the whole earth is God's, even though Satan is the ruler of this world, he thinks that we are all going to be here in the tribulation and he so far he still has interest with unbelieving girls. and do u know what, whenever someone teaches him that these things that he is doing is bad, even from pastors, he either doesn't accept it or finds another way to back up his guilt. is there a advice to all of this, caz i am really going to need it.

Becca5695

16 year(s) ago

idk?:blink: sorry:(

hccgirl3494

16 year(s) ago

you could invite him to your youth group if he isn't already. that way, he would grow spiritually, and could meet girls in your group. ;)

javie

16 year(s) ago

i tried that, but he doesn't think that making an account on anything will make him any safe.

hccgirl3494

16 year(s) ago

what do you mean by "making an account on anything"? sorry, i just need you to clarify that.

hccgirl3494

16 year(s) ago

what do you mean by "making an account on anything"? sorry, i just need you to clarify that.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)