Login

So yeah...a couple members know...

Veyron

12 year(s) ago

I had been in a long distance relationship for a couple months, with the woman who was my best friend...She was back and forth, in and out not sure she wanted it, and I became obsessed to the point that I became a monster that she hated...Only on rare occasion after a while was I the man I truly am, and it was on those occasions that she could feel free to love me... Now she not only has broken off the relationship, but she has walked away from me as a friend, and we were best of friends. Just pray God helps us to grow and learn from this experience, and that we can be friends once again. She is truly an amazing woman. Also pray God works in her life to the measure He leads her and her family to Him. She needs Him far more than I need her, and I need her..

Chatmom

12 year(s) ago

It sounds to me like there is a lot of healing that needs to take place on both parts. Through prayer than can and will happen. Just give it time and it will happen, just not as quickly as you would like it to take place, I'm sure. I'll be praying for you though.

Veyron

12 year(s) ago

Thank you...that means more than you know <3

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)