Login

Some of My Favorites

MyFatherIsLord

14 year(s) ago

just thought i would name some of my favorite bands(: kind of bored at the moment so... here i go. haha. Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Decyfer Down, Disciple, Unhindered, Toby Mac, and more that I can't think of... haha. so, anyone like the same bands i do?(:

MyFatherIsLord

14 year(s) ago

that's cool(: Skillet is my favorite(: i've been to like 4-5 of their concerts(:

gonewsboys

14 year(s) ago

I like all of those, and Skillet is also my favorite! I've been to 6 of their concerts myself.

MyFatherIsLord

14 year(s) ago

that's awesome gonewsboys :D

sparkyou

14 year(s) ago

I like all of them except unhindered. ive never heard of them which is weird because i like so many christian rock bands that no one knows about like cry of the afflicted and morticfication.

AlexHunter

14 year(s) ago

[b]sparkyou wrote:[/b] [quote]morticfication.[/quote] Hehehehe Mortification makes me giggle.

MyFatherIsLord

14 year(s) ago

[b]sparkyou wrote:[/b] [quote]I like all of them except unhindered. ive never heard of them which is weird because i like so many christian rock bands that no one knows about like cry of the afflicted and morticfication.[/quote] Unhindered is more praise and worship type music. They are really good though. They usually are the main group at the Aquire The Fire events.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)