Login

Something I\'ve been struggling with

pianomaniac

13 year(s) ago

So long story short I fell in love with a girl she liked me a couple weeks later she told me we should just be friends. It got super awkward and I didn't talk to her for weeks and the whole time I was dieing emotionally and it took months to recover. I talk to a little but not as much as I'd like too. Ok, I've gotten over the fact that its over, but I simply can't stop loving her. I pray like so many times a day "God, if shes not the right one, please take these feelings away." and they just don't leave. every time I talk to her I fall in love again, and everytime I see her face, rather in a picture or not, its starts the feelings again. Its been several months... so this is extreme. I'm not interested in other girls at all. She doesn't have to do anything, I still love her. I could go a month without talking to her, and wake up with her on my mind! Its so weird. Sometimes I have dreams about her, and they usually make me quite upset. I just don't understand this. The possibility of her being the right one is so slim, but it doesn't go away... I'm trying to surrender to God and keep him first and work on my own life right now. This whole episode with her showed me how much I need to change. She just makes me want to be a better person, I respect her so much. I don't know what to do, all I can do is pray and be patient for either my love to finally go away or for her to like me again. I just don't know... It feels so right because she such a good person, she got be into reading the Bible, she invites her friends to school, I look up to this girl. It feels so right, but so wrong because it seems I need to get over her, but it so difficult. All I can do is keep my focus on God as much as I can. ugh!!!!! :(

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)