Login

Sponge Rollers

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

...are a work of satan and I hate them. The end. Love, Kayla.

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

*insert obvious duh here*

THeMadHatter

13 year(s) ago

:O But.. But... Sponge rollers are my FAVORITE way to paint!!! Just not to clean. THEN they become Satan's work.

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

[b]THeMadHatter wrote:[/b] [quote]:O But.. But... Sponge rollers are my FAVORITE way to paint!!! Just not to clean. THEN they become Satan's work.[/quote] Sponge rollers that you put in your HAIR, silly Chelsea. :P I spent 45 minutes putting them in my hair last night thinking that it'd take less time than hot rolling it. No. Just no.

Owlright

13 year(s) ago

Hate them. The only obvious advantage they have is that you can sleep more comfortably in them if you're going to do rollers overnight.

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

The result was pretty for the most part. The left side of my head looked wonderful. The right side looked like a fro.

THeMadHatter

13 year(s) ago

XD Bahaha. See, that's what happens to techies. I thought we were talking paint.

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

At least it gave us a nice laugh. :P

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

I feel sorry for you! But in an I'm laughing really hard inside way... Is that mean of me? Meh, I'm going to go with I can laugh at you because my hair is naturally curly. :P

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

I'd be fine with curls or straight hair. Unfortunately, I am inbetween. Plus a horn.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)