Login

story form

GTfan2000

16 year(s) ago

:whistle: ok this is like my first story ever im like a cartoonist andi write comic books just for frun to hopefuly to become a big comic book writer some day this is a take off of my comic seires silver wolf and i have been told my stories are not that well so if u have trouble reading it im sorry SILVER Wolf ISSUE #1 "i woke up is a lab full of destroyed tech sparks where flying some big door with srtange writing was on was all smashed up since then i dont understand anything since that day my past is a blur i have no memory since then so i live every day trying to master these strange powers of mine and make my past out." so SILVER Wolf (well at least that is waht the dog tag said that was on him) walked down a steet thinking to himself there was a man to his side sitting on the groud holding out a cup of course SILVER Wolf new what he was sadly he was a homeless man so SILVER Wolf dug into his pocket and found a coin and no duh he remembered what that was and tosed that coin into the man's cup "bless u" the man said mean while at a bank... a bank clerk waits for is next costermer little did he know this next costermer might end his life

cartoon2

16 year(s) ago

interesting seems like a good story for a cartoon B)

GTfan2000

16 year(s) ago

:) thanks here the rest if issue #1 SILVER Wolf issue #1 part 2 the clerk looked up and saw a man in front of "how may i help u?" the clerk asked they man replied "um yeah um..." the man them pulled out his arm and on his arm was a cannon (like if u have ever seen mega man u know he has that mega buster cannon thing on his arm this guy does to) the man then shouted "FORK OVER THE CASH PALLY THIS IS A ROBBERY!!!!" back to SILVER Wolf he was still walking down the steet thinking -why cant i remeber my past why do i have these powers! why cant i!- next thing SILVER Wolf hear was a loud sound far off but getting louder and louder what was this sound it sounded like syrin then a speeding cop car flew by -DANG!!!!- thought SILVER Wolf -oh i remeber what that is its a cop car!...AND I CAN HELP WITH THESE POWERS OF MINE!- and with that SILVER Wolf took off jumping high over the buildings of the future of the year 3058. SILVER Wolf leaped over the buildings with ease it seams that his name was not just a name it was some of those powers he had meanwhile back at the bank two police officers where at the sene "what we got?" one said the other said "robbery..." the other replied "shouldnt we go in?" "captain mark said wait for his orders" then some thing hit the building BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "WHAT WAS THAT!?" one of the cops said "i dont know a missile!!!???" "call the captain!"

GTfan2000

16 year(s) ago

im gonna try to put a pic of SILVER Wolf on my home page

Post edited by: GTfan2000, at: 2007/11/23 04:26

GTfan2000

16 year(s) ago

all that SILVER Wolf could see was smoke and all he could think to say was "OW!!!!!!!" -maybe i shouldnt have slamed into the building DANG! shoot- all that the thief could think was -is this him or am i to late?!- "who are you!" said the thief "im not sure on that one dude but for now..." SILVER Wolf came out of the smoke "CALL ME SILVER WOLF!!!!!" then SILVER Wolf shoots a huge blast of energy at him "gack!" -gee that was qwick?!- thought SILVER Wolf is evrey one ok? next thing SILVER Wolf heard was a sream the thief and taken a woman and put his gun to her head "HELP ME HELP PLEASE!" SILVER Wolf then thought -great not only am i trashing this bank but now an inocint life is at stake- "Hey dude this is me and u no need for this put her down!"

Post edited by: GTfan2000, at: 2008/01/02 17:27

cartoon2

16 year(s) ago

woah this story is gettin really good :woohoo:

KattyKit

16 year(s) ago

Well, typing errors aside, it's a good story line. Can you upload the comics to your page?

GTfan2000

16 year(s) ago

thank u

GTfan2000

16 year(s) ago

no no i dont think i will kid ha ha ha. As the thief puts the gun to the girls head he thinks -i just need to stall so they can wake up tygan and get in and take Ryu-. Ok thought SILVER Wolf i only did this once SILVER Wolf raised his hand in the air -here goes nothing- "rise silver blade!" next thing the thief see's is a HUGE blade in SILVER Wolf's hand -looks like he still know's about his blade great!- meanwhile outside a police officer stands out side the seen waiting for orders from his captain just then 10 men walk up in pure white robes "who in blue blazes are you all?" asked the officer showing his badge "We ArE tHe WhItE oPs SiR a SpEcAiL uNiT MaDe FoR tImEs LiKe ThIs" said the strange man then they rushed in side meanwhile (we will get to the fight in a momment) a man in a long white robe stand in a circle made of strange markings the uttering this chant "LeT tHe LiNe Be DrAwN, LeT tHe SeAl Be BrOkEn, AnD tHe DoOr OpEn!!!!"

cartoon2

16 year(s) ago

it's gettin good :laugh:

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)