Login

summer homework

superchik1001

16 year(s) ago

anyone else's school decided that we need summer assignments for all core classes????? i have to finish a stupid book by tuesday and im not even close to finishing

superchik1001

16 year(s) ago

ill be a junior too. i only have to read 2 books and do one essay, but then a had a math packet and i have to memorize almost the entire periodic table of elements along with like 40 ions, the charges, names, spelling. I dont like it. I read one book (Angela's Ashes) but the other one is The Gatekeepers: Inside the Admissions Process for Premier Colleges. I kina have t finish it by tuesday (4 days from now). And, well...l ets just say im not too far in it. Its boring and confusing. Does your sister have to do any of that?

superchik1001

16 year(s) ago

I love to read so that doesnt bother me at all. Its just that this college admissions book is really boring and really hard to read. Too much technical stuff and I have 3 days to finish it. I had gotten both books at the same time so i had less than 3 weeks for both. And I love math so I finished that already, but i havent memorized the chem stuff yet. That will be done mid august probably

mantor48

16 year(s) ago

Ughh I hate summer work. Gotta read 3 books and answer 10 essay style questions for 2 and do research and 2 essays for the third. On top of that I have to read a play and answer a few easier questions. Ive finished 2 books and Im working on the questions for the second one, so it's not too bad. I wish I had done that Brandon. Good job

Dare2Bdifferent

16 year(s) ago

Im going to be a Freshman and I only had to read two books, but that wasnt really that hard at all. The only really annoying part was The Old Man and the Sea was probably the worst book I have ever read, but I liked And then there were None. I heard this one preppy girl complaining about how we had to read two whole books! OMG! How could we possible read two books over two months!? It just cracked me up.

mantor48

16 year(s) ago

I AM DONE WITH SUMMER HW!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)