Login

The Amazing Movies By Hayao Miyazaki

Jadeykins

17 year(s) ago

I absolutely LOVE the works of Hayao Miyazaki. They are so original and absolutely beautiful! My friend Michelle and I decided that he should take over Disney and then the new Disney movies wouldn't be so pathetic. I mean, COME ON! Bambi 2? The Fox and the Hound 2? *cough*findingnemo*cough* The last decent Disney movie was Monster's Inc. Anyway, this is about Hayao Miyazaki. His works include (but are not limited to) in order from oldest to newest: 1)Nausicaä of the Valley of the Winds (it is pretty much amazing!) 2)Castle in the Sky (very cute) 3)My Neighbor Totoro (probably the cutest movie EVER!) 4)Kiki's Delivery Service 5)Princess Mononoke (pretty much spectacular!) 6)Spirited Away 7)Howl's Moving Castle (MY PERSONAL FAVORITE!)

LuvableGirl

17 year(s) ago

Sorry to say but uh... I kinda want Fox and the Hound 2, (guess I'm a baby) I wanna see Castle in the Sky, but I HAVE seen Kiki's Delivety Service (Actually, I have it.)

SmilinBob

17 year(s) ago

Yeah his movies are great, Totoro was the first anime I ever saw, I think I was 5. But I still like it, but Mononoke is the best. I also like that he does environmental work, which is uncommon in Japan.

screams

17 year(s) ago

i've only seen mononoke hime, i liked it. i didn't like how they remade it with english dialogue as much as the original japanese with subtitles that i saw. anime with english dialogue is degraded like 4x from the original.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)