Login

The Answers Topic 2.0

BrotherReed

16 year(s) ago

Haven't done one of these in a while. For those of you just catching up, Brother Reed answers all the questions on the first page of the debate forum. I save you reading through hours of pointless bickering! Q: What are God's rules? A: Four stock, no items, Fox only, Final Destination Q: Question for all. No, this isn't about evolution. A: Okay, okay, it's about evolution, but I'm commanderadama and I still don't know what the heck I'm talking about. Q: What's everyone's opinions? A: The exhaustive collection of the thoughts, preferences and value judgments of the entire population of humankind in four easy volumes. Q: Evidence is just biased agenda of godless heathens A: And Proof is a boring Gwyneth Paltrow movie. Q: Are there any "Absolutes" A: Yes, there are. Q: Figurative?! ha A: Actually that's already a question AND an answer. Q: I Renounce Evolution A: Not me. I'm never gonna give it up, never gonna let it down. Q: IS God Polite? A: Not necessarily, but He tells us to be. Remember that bit about sitting at the lowest place that host may say "Friend, come up higher"? God wrote the book on etiquette. Q: If alchohol is the sinner's beverage... A: ...then Coke is man's, and Pepsi is for sissy girly types. A: Commen ancestry!!! Q: Where in the world is Commen Sandiego? I'll take misspellings for 200, Alex. Q: Is Ben Stein an Idiot? A: Nope! He's a Jew! Q: Question for Dante! A: You're all idiots (no offense). Here's a link to talkorigin that proves it!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)