Login

The Chronicles of Narnia

so-cdog

17 year(s) ago

[color=#800080][/color] The Chronicles of Narnia are great books for anyone who loves fantasy or wants to understand the Bible in a another way. On the fantasy side, C.S. Lewis is a brilliant writer who uses kids to enter a Lord of the Rings style world, full of adventure and danger. However, on the Christian side, these books take basic points from the Bible and put them into another story (The Last Battle, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.) I love these books! What do you think?:)

Shawndra

17 year(s) ago

They are definently excellent books

peewee872

17 year(s) ago

I love this books. im reading them right now.

peewee872

17 year(s) ago

yep i heard that tey are gonna make all the books into movies

screams

17 year(s) ago

you could vanquish the rumors by clicking on the link i gave with a reliable source on the planned filming order of the movies. [quote]I heard they're going to try to film all of them, but I heard they're saving The Magician's Nephew for last so they can have super good special effects for Aslan's song.[/quote] walden media said the last battle will be last... so either they are lying, or you have heard a rumor. unless they change their mind, we'll have to agree with what they have told us.

so-cdog

17 year(s) ago

All righty. Yeah, you seem to know more about that than I do. :)

so-cdog

17 year(s) ago

All righty. Yeah, you seem to know more about that than I do. :)

iamconquered

17 year(s) ago

fantastic books if u understand

jessi11011

17 year(s) ago

Yes very great books. My fav's are " Prince Caspian" and "the Dawn Treader" They are SO awesome! They are coming out as movies in 2008. C.S. Lewis did base the Chronicles on the Bible. The might lion Aslan is the semble of God and his greatness and also his Beauty. The Witch is basically the semble of evil.(i guess you could say satan) and if you think about it when aslan took the witch down on the ground and killed her its sort of like when St. Micheal took down satan. All and all the books are about Good vs. Evil, and alot is like the bible, specailly 'The lion the witch and the wardrobe' , and the stone table scene. :)

dancingwithtomatoes42

17 year(s) ago

But anyway, my favorite is most likely Magician's Nephew or Horse and His Boy. But I only made it through 1/2 of the Silver Chair and get really bored. i need to pick that up again. Or maybe start at the beginning. But I really don't like the new charecters introduced. My fav is Peter and he is only a big part of 2 of them, really.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)