Login

The Da Vinci Code...

0oMuhshello0

18 year(s) ago

Me personally, im totaly against it. its blasphemy!! but yea, i just thought what you guys think about the book/movie. I see Christians who read it and just love the book. how can they? but yea...opinions?

DHfan

18 year(s) ago

The book is fiction and reading it can help us answer questions that non-believers can have about God. personally, i believe that the book is a good thing because it is getting people talking about God which always gives us a chance to reach them. the book is complete fiction. it doesnt even have correct historical facts. Christians need to read it in order to help save the lost

SmilinBob

18 year(s) ago

It has some historical facts. Like how the christian church made all of the other religions( peagens) seem like devil worshippers. Likethe pentagram has nothing to do with the devil. Most of the symbology stuff was true and pretty interesting. I enjoyed the book, it was an exciting read, the movie was ok.

DHfan

18 year(s) ago

the thing about the book though is that it also has a lot of historical inaccuracies..... i havent personally seen the movie but i heard that it was long and boring..... it is a fiction book though.... the main plotline is fiction and that is what people need to understand

Skrizzie

18 year(s) ago

The Da Vinci Code has made a fool of the Christian community. I say this because this book was never talked about until the movie came about. Now one out of five books has something to do with it. It shows how unwilling people are to read and invest in something, but put it in a movie then we'll pay attention. My opinion is the book is fiction, the movie is fiction, anyone who attempts to make more out of it just wants to sake your faith.

Farside

18 year(s) ago

search up josh mcdowells book. It's fantastic.

SmilinBob

18 year(s) ago

The book was talked about alot before the movie was even made. It was a best seller. Of course the main plot is fiction, but like how Chriton pulls in science and tech facts Brown pulled in historical facts and therories. I know it is not all true but I don't want people to mistake the fact that parts are. Like mary mag does have a gospel. And all that symbology stuff is true. I was actually more interested in the codes and symbols than I was the christian stuff, i think this is becuase I have a slightly negative view of the christian church and I am a geek.

Hewillcomesoon

18 year(s) ago

well guess what i happens all the time these days its called taking a little bit of truth and twisting it up in a lie!

DHfan

18 year(s) ago

ya... that's true... the news does it all the time... its nothing new also for a movie to do it

Hewillcomesoon

18 year(s) ago

ha amen . but for all you people that go see it you just have to realize its not the truth just like many other things and dont fall into the beliefs of it just because its a cool movie

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)