Login

the deft will hear

LilyGWFL

17 year(s) ago

I am writing this because I wanted to ask you guys if you believe that people can get heald? I have a few thing I seen in my life. My best friend was deft from the day she was born. and just a few months ago God heald her. We where in a pm service. and my friend had just lost her real mother 3 days before that. she came any ways. why i say real mother is because she was a phoster child. But we where in worship, and my youth pastor comes over and starts praying over her. He took her hearing aids out. And asked her if she could hear him. Her reply was yes pastor i can hear you. We where so in shock. That we actually turned her around so she could not read his lips. he asked her one more time a question. megan what am i saying? she replys megan what am i saying. A week later she went to the doctor, and he could not explain it. He said that her hearing was better. And by the looks of it she would recover her full hearing in a few weeks. I was truly God that moved that day. I believe myself that God can heal people. Because myself i was healed from many things. But i want to know what you think? Kenzie :P

LilyGWFL

17 year(s) ago

no i am saying with enough faith in God you can do anything. i mean really God made all of this...the world you me. But yet we don't think God can take care of the little things like hearing, cold, blindness, ect.

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

Once more...do you believe in miracles? I do.

LilyGWFL

17 year(s) ago

no i believe in God lol that sound smarty. but everyone of my christian friends say that to. like right after i got saved i would be like do you believe in miracles, and theyd be like no i believe in God.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)