Login

The dreaded SAT

jamiebrooke

17 year(s) ago

anyone know wat grade is passing on the SAT? i should kno this/i used to kno this.....but i just cant remember....ive been looking it up....cant find it anywhere...... its 500 isnt it???

peewee872

17 year(s) ago

im only in 7'th grade so i get to wait a while before i have to take my sat tests.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BrotherReed

17 year(s) ago

To the guy who got a 1900, congrats, but the writing section means crap. What's your score with just the English and Math? The score out of 1600?

MySaviorLives4Eva

17 year(s) ago

I'm only in the 8th grade so I don't have to worry about that yet...I do have a question though... Do you take the SAT in just your senior year? Or do you take in every year of highschool?

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

My brother got like a 2100...then he wasn't happy with it so he retook it...I don't remember what he got after that...

horsechic1990

17 year(s) ago

[b]MySaviorLives4Eva wrote:[/b] [quote]I'm only in the 8th grade so I don't have to worry about that yet...I do have a question though... Do you take the SAT in just your senior year? Or do you take in every year of highschool?[/quote] You don't take it every year in highschool, you take it at the end of your junior year (I would know 'cause I am a junior in highschool right now), during the summer after your junior year, or take it in the beginning of your senior year. I took the PSAT back in October and I got a really good score on it (forgot what it was though:( ), but I have yet to take the SAT.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)