Login

The First 100 Days

javie

15 year(s) ago

Obama's first 100 are almost over (or maybe it has, since I haven't kept track), and so far, what do you guys think?

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

I think the Republicans are screwed unless they find some real leadership (but not Limbaugh or Palin) and the Obama Administration and the Democratic congress are doing a horrible job. Mainly because everyones to busy disagreeing with each other, so the government just decides to supersize itself and tries to spend its way out of everything, which isn't working. I don't think Guantanamo Bay should have been closed; I think there should have been much, much more government supervision to prevent torture from happening. How is that so hard. Ok, sure, if we catch Osama lets just sit him down give him a nice ol' cup of tea and ask nicely where the next attack will be. I mean seriously, you can't possibly think that these terrorists are going to give us information when our interrogation tactics are based on the army manual or whatever. All they have to do is read the manual and train themselves to handle it. Obama's 3.6 trillion dollar budget is crap. If the government doesn't go bankrupt and take the country down with it, we are going to be paying high-taxes till my great great great great great great great great great grandchild's child's friend dies. I could go on but I choose not to. Our government is broken because it's let by a bunch of idiots, Democrats AND Republicans. By the way, CHEERS to Obama for appointing Jeffry Immelt to his economic advisory team; he's only ran GE into the ground.

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

I was joking about the cup of tea thing. Lighten up. The POINT is there's not much we can do besides question them. They can resist that easily. We have to find ways to get answers without torture.

javie

15 year(s) ago

This whole so called "change" is such a joke

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)