Login

The Force Unleashed Turned Out Very Dissapointing

javie

15 year(s) ago

I honestly thought that this was going to be a great game. I really had high hopes for this one when I saw the first trailers for it. I just couldn't wait to rent it or buy it at all. But instead, what I heard about that game's popularity was anything but good. This game's popularity is a lot like Soul Calibur 3, of how no one talked about it when it came out. So far, no one that I know of is playing the Forced Unleashed. My brother only knows two people from friends list on Xbox live who is even playing it.

javie

15 year(s) ago

[b]javie wrote:[/b] [quote]I honestly thought that this was going to be a great game. I really had high hopes for this one when I saw the first trailers for it. I just couldn't wait to rent it or buy it at all. But instead, what I heard about that game's popularity was anything but good. This game's popularity is a lot like Soul Calibur 3, of how no one talked about it when it came out. So far, no one that I know of is playing the Forced Unleashed. My brother only knows two people from friends list on Xbox live who is even playing it.[/quote]sorry for qouting my topic here. It wasn't meant to happen.

Link0104

15 year(s) ago

I have a Wii and got the game. It's pretty good. Has a good storyline. However, on the Wii it has HORRIBLE graphics. It doesn't make sense! I've seen GameCube games with better graphics! People don't let the Wii live up to its full potential by giving the games cruddy graphics. And the game is just as glitchy as any other LucasArts game nowadays. I killed a storm trooper once and it got stuck in the wall, was flailing around and moving upward all at the same time. And I saved my game halfway through like, the second-to-last level and when I tried to get past this one part, there were no enemies to kill and so I got stuck and can't finish the level, which means I can't finish the game. =(

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)