Login

The Great Debate: Xbox 360, Wii, or PS3

The-Barracuda

16 year(s) ago

The microsoft Xbox and Xbox 360 are new but have made excellent progress in such a short time. It has great graphics and great games. The Nintendo Wii is my personal favorite. i know the games don't have great graphics but the games for them are pretty awesome. Nintendo has being making games for a long, long time. they woukd have the most experience. (my personal favorite all nintendo made gaming systems. The Sony Playstation 3 love the graphics and love the games. the ps will have all the final fantasy, tekken, and metal gear games. which are some of m favorites. they are very skilled in the gaming industry. *These are all my PERSONAL opinions and I am NOT trying to offend anybody.

Link0104

16 year(s) ago

I agree...for the most part...I have a Wii and I love it because it has great games (especially with the new WiiWare:woohoo:) and I believe Wii is the best choice for families with children because the games are more family-friendly and they can be up and moving about instead of sitting and flicking their thumbs around (though i do admit there are some games that are better with controllers than Wiimotes...) Now I personally don't trust MicroSoft in general (the 360s were EXPLODING, people!) so XBOX is a turn-off for me, although it has some great games such as Halo PS3s I'd have to say are cool, except that they're so expensive:blink: it has good graphics and can play PS2 and PS1 games, so it has the largest library, but I've also heard that they can melt themselves from the inside-out because their cooling system isn't big enough:dry:

Jekkie

16 year(s) ago

[b]The_Barracuda wrote:[/b] [quote]But the [u]EXCLUSIVE[/u] games for them are pretty good.[/quote] Fixed. Besides the better exclusive games, all the Wii games are crappy third-party games.

javie

16 year(s) ago

The Wii does not have a lot of good Third Party games. The 360 still has a problem with the red ring of death. The PS3 does not have a lot of good games. Even their great Third Party games are available on the 360. Xbox market place has a tone of great games, such as Pac-Man Challenge, Castlevania: SOTN (AKA, best castlevania ever), Doom, Marathon, Contra and Alien Homidide. Unlike the Playstation Network, there aren't that many games that I have played. The only one that I remember my brother playing was just Gauntlet from its online thingy. The Wii is doing fine with their Virtual Consoles. The only thing that they need for their Virtual Console is Gameboy games. Now that will have Nintendo earn way more than they have made from the Virtual console. Now I'm hoping that someday, there will be a Earthbound game for the Wii, or Golden Sun for the Wii, and also the Kid Icarus game that they said that they are working on. Or how about a Punch-Out game for the Wii. Forget about Wii-Boxing. Its just not the same. This video will show you just how the PS3 is doing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mdd7H1wQDM

mantor48

16 year(s) ago

I prefer the Wii. I just dont like Xbox and PS3 is too expensive and doesnt have a lot of goodgames.

rayman07

15 year(s) ago

i think wii is the best but the 360 seems pretty cool too B)

lsufreak22

15 year(s) ago

i like xbox 360 and wii the best. the xbox graphics are good. the games r great 2 me like cod5 and halo3. and u can talk to friends u make. but the wii can also talk with the new wii speak. the wii friend codes are lond and hard to remember. wii is fun because of the movement and exersize. but the graphics r bad without hd. 2 me i like both

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)