Login

The greatest game ever.

cloud-strife

17 year(s) ago

What is the greatest game? I haven't played a lot of games but I say KH2. It was awsome!

Post edited by: cloud_strife, at: 2007/02/22 18:19

screams

17 year(s) ago

pong.

CRASHDUMMY

17 year(s) ago

well there were only four games that i absolutely loved and could not stop playing kingdom hearts 2 the legend of zelda twilight princess syphon filter: dark mirror and metal gear solid 3 snake eater

screams

17 year(s) ago

you liked the 3rd metal gear? i really thought the first was the best one. i hope the upcoming movie is either based off of the first one (not the nintendo one, but the first one on playstation), if it's not an original script.

BrotherReed

17 year(s) ago

Best games ever? Most people would probably agree that the best game ever is either The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Final Fantasy VII. However, I don't really like RPG's, so I submit to you some other possibilities. Super Mario Bros 3 Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Super Smash Bros Melee Mega Man X Tetris Pac Man Metroid Prime Mario 64 Goldeneye 007 Donkey Kong Country

Cheecha

17 year(s) ago

[b]screams wrote:[/b] [quote]pong.[/quote] defintily, stick to the basics, i love atari!!!!

Wingless

16 year(s) ago

Greatest game ever, for me, is between The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and The Legend Of Dragoon. They're just so great! I've never played a game that was so in-depth like The Legend Of Dragoon! And I just had a blast playing through Majora's Mask. I thought it was even better than Ocarina of Time, and I think it's also better than Twilight Princess. Kingdom Hearts games were pretty kewl too, just like Final Fantasy and Halo, but my favorites won't change! =)

Illusenfan-5000

16 year(s) ago

[b]Wingless wrote:[/b] [quote]Greatest game ever, for me, is between The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and The Legend Of Dragoon. They're just so great! I've never played a game that was so in-depth like The Legend Of Dragoon! And I just had a blast playing through Majora's Mask. I thought it was even better than Ocarina of Time, and I think it's also better than Twilight Princess. Kingdom Hearts games were pretty kewl too, just like Final Fantasy and Halo, but my favorites won't change! =)[/quote] FINALLY! I LoZ GAMER WHO DOESN'T THINBK TWILIGHT PRINCESS IS THE BEST! I LOVE YOU! (but not in a creepy fangirl way. More like a friend type love)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)