Login

The Last Days

girlwithamessage

18 year(s) ago

I strongly urge you guys to read this... Hi, everyone... Even though I'm writing this to fellow believers, I still worry that I might be considered over-dramatic, or not taken seriously. And yet I've got to write this because I am very earnest, AND worried about something. If anybody's been keeping up with the progress of the plans for a National ID card, it is expected to be in complete action by 2008. There is very little time. This card, with all its good intentions, also has harmful ones. It will strip us from many of the freedoms that we enjoy as American citizens, for starters. But that is not the end of it...the card will have "bio"identification (I forget the term, but it's got bio in it", which will either be the fingerprint, or an eye scan, which will make each card unique, since everyone's is different. *Prophesy(see at end of letter) in the Bible talks about how the mark of the Beast will be in the right hand (thumbprint?) and/or forehead (eyescan?)...how close is that? I don't like to think about it. This card will take the place of everything, including your drivers license and social security card. It will be very inconvenient to NOT get it, but ultimately rewarding, according to the Bible. Americans need to be protesting and fighting this card. Please do. Call your congressmen and senators. And tell others to do it. It's pretty timely. If you have read enough of your Bible, you will know (and believe) that there is such a thing as the "last days". What is happening right under our noses are the plans by several different companies, who are all in competition with each other, to construct a "chip" that will take the place of these ID cards eventually. People will lose cards, break cards, etc., so what could be better than to implant a chip with the same information (and more) into the skin, that will bond with living flesh, and never be lost? It will also be a tracking device, and much more. The Bible talks about such a thing being in the right hand and/or forehead. Believe it or not, there are chips being developed for all who live on the globe, to be placed in the right hand and/or forehead. One World Government is the ultimate motivation. I believe the national ID card is the forerunner for the chip, although both are here already. The chip is being placed in animals, and some people who are already coming foreward to be "chipped". My worries. We ALL love our kids. I am not alone when I plead this. Many Christian leaders are reminding us to heed the prohesies, and learn about them...don't cast them aside as unvaluable, or even something that is going to happen much later....the time is here/fast approaching, and I want all my siblings, and their children to be in heaven. It will be inconvenient, YES....the Bible says that it will go smoother for those who take this mark (smoother on the surface), to buy and sell...for our jobs, for our survival, even...but only for a short time....then it will not go so well...but if you stand fast...and teach your kids...DO NOT fall for all this stuff that is the threshold for the antichrist, all for the sake of convenience... The Bible says there will be nations that will not support the antichrist and his works...let's be one of those nations. Please teach your kids to not take anything that has to do with their right hand or forehead...there is even a lady who has been teaching her kids since they were small, to not get their face painted on their forehead, or even a stamp on their right hand to get into an event! She has been training them from an early age to have that mindset...they just get a card stamped and put in their pocket if it involves entrance into something. I know that sounds drastic, but she's not taking any chances of confusing her kids... I'm hearing even secular people speculating about it being the end of days...and they don't even know what they are talking about! We need to get with it...! PLEASE....! If you don't know much about the prophesies, or haven't read them in a long time, get some info from uncompromising, Bible-believing sources...just to make sure you're following what is going on at this time in history. And find other sources other than the mainstream, biased and liberal media. There were other prophesies that had to happen before this time is to come, and they've happened, or are happening! Take this email as something from a very excited person, but also very worried about her loved ones...we can look at it as doomful, OR we can look at it as the most exciting time in human history...the ushering in of our Lord Jesus Christ...and if we have to experience inconvenience, persecution, and possibly even pain...just know what is on the other side...great is the reward of the saints who put their trust in their Lord and Savior...in possible dark days. Our children will thank us for it...but make sure they understand (with their level of comprehension, since they're of different ages) that we'll all go through this together...no one is alone in this. And we can all keep in touch and help each other... There will be Christians that won't take this to heart (either they are young believers, or they think it's still a ways off), or will weaken under pressure...try to embrace people around you that will NOT fold, so you won't. I can't express how vital this is. I've been following this for months, and it's heated up to the point where I needed to proclaim it. We can't take chances on the most important and exciting time that we, and our kids, are living to see. Please, everyone respond to this...and I will try to get resources...Billy, I bet you have some... It will seem that we have to wake ourselves up...(out of a stupor almost)...from just day-to-day grinds, old or misguided beliefs, to slap ourselves into the reality of things even Hollywood can't produce. This is real. And if we are off-based...(which I know we're not), at least we will get our children prepared, because sooner or later...it will be here, and it's time to wake up. And learn. And face being considered a zealot, or worse....it will all be worth it...because even the most antagonistic people will use the excuse that nobody told them...so tell people when it comes up...and it will come up! Love ~Carrie *Prophecy belief has many sources in the Bible, including the Old Testament books of Daniel and Ezekiel, and the Christian New Testament Gospel of Matthew; but the primary source is the Book of Revelation, the last book of the New Testament. The word "revelation" is a translation of the Greek word "apokalypsis." The original Greek term referred to unveiling hidden information or revealing secret knowledge concerning unfolding human events. Thus, the words "apocalypse," "revelation," and "prophecy" are closely related. Prophets, by definition, are apocalyptic.

DHfan

18 year(s) ago

well.... i have never heard about this.... but it is an interesting thing to hear..... i believe that this IS something that we should protest and not get the card or the chip..... if it is inconveniant... go through the inconveniance.... it is not worth losing your soul over

horsechic1990

18 year(s) ago

Ok, I know that this thread is really old, but I found it just now and thought I should reply to it. Ok if you want to know a lot about the end times you should read [i]the Left Behind[/i] series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins. I am in the process of reading the series and it makes Revelation a lot easier for me to understand. If you had read the series then you would know that the "mark of the beast" does not occur until 3-5 years or so (I forgot the exact year and I forgot where the mark will occur) into the Rapture (when Jesus comes back to Earth and takes all His true followers back up to Heaven with Him and leaves the others behind on Earth for immense trials of tribulation). So, there is no way that the id thingy could be the "mark of the beast" since the Rapture obviously hasn't occured yet. If I remember right then when the "mark of the beast" did occur then I think I read that it would be on your hand or arm, but I can't remember. I hope I helped you! Bye!

DHfan

18 year(s) ago

the only thing there is that we really dont know if there is going to be a pre-trib rapture.... it is a somewhat newe idea.... sometime in the early 1900's i believe was when the idea first came into being...... i believe in it personally, but it is not a definite knowledge that it will or will not happen..... the Left Behind series is based off the theologic idea of a pre-tribulation rapture which is something that we do not know for 100% sure that it will happen.... there are things that lead me to believe that it will be pre-trib, but it is not 100% in our minds

xLisax

18 year(s) ago

my dad told me another interesting thing about the chip and card -- i think he read an article about it that said that in order for all the numbers to work out and such that the number " 666 " would have to be at the beginning of the number - - if thats the case -- then you might be able to say " thats the mark of the beast" but then again you might not because i agree that it would blatently obvious if it was - - and you'd probably have the anti-christ identified - -but... one thing -- God says no one knows when Jesus will return and he will come inexpected - - which is why i don't think it will be '08 if this is all passed because a lot of people will be expecting it at all times.

squirrelgirl

18 year(s) ago

ohemgee this cant be happening... well if the rapture comes i hope ill be ready... prolly not cuz idk im never ready for anything i guess... well i hope there will be some delay with it cuz i wanna live here for a bit more. im kinda scared. [b]kittenkatie wrote:[/b] [quote]they did?? HA! thats interesting....and kinda goofy. I don't think it would be that different being born on that day than any other day....other than annoying people telling you over and over "gee do you know you were born on 6-6-06, ooooooooo."[/quote] dude that was my birthday this year XD everyone started freaking out. it was kinda funny. well peace out heart, sj

Post edited by: squirrelgirl, at: 2006/08/16 04:26

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)