Login

The Legend of Zelda Series

The-Barracuda

16 year(s) ago

This series of games has been one of my personal favorites. The thing i love the most about these games is the awesome storyline. Another thing that i liked about these games is the good gameplay. The graphics were not that good but it was as good as it was gonna get...

Bittersweet

16 year(s) ago

BEST GAMES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... I've only played two of the games, but Ocarina of Time is definitely my favorite. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

The-Barracuda

16 year(s) ago

definitely mine too. XD

Link0104

16 year(s) ago

I love all the ones i've played (i.e. Phantom Hourglass, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Link to the Past), but i'm kinda ticked that the graphics in Twilight Princess for Wii weren't as good as they could've been because they had to design it for the GameCube which is a lot weaker:( But the game was still incredible and the cutscenes were AMAZING!

Bittersweet

16 year(s) ago

I haven't heard too good things about Twilight Princess. Apparently that (or one of the other games) is way too easy.

ILuvChu

16 year(s) ago

Please, do NOT get me started. I will go INSANE. I swear. I will mash the keyboard and you will never hear from me again XDD right now I am resisting the urge to do that. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: See? I'm starting to go insane. ... ZELDA IS FREAKN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Zeldachic1

15 year(s) ago

Well then i must stink cuz I've been stuck on the zora temple forevever!!! But so far I think its good!:) :P

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

ZELDA IS MY FAVORITE!!!!!! Wind Waker was easy, but then it got annoying with the whole triforce shards. Twilight Princess was easy except for the LAkebed Temple, the City in The Sky Boss and that's about it. Oh the City in the Sky was hard too Ocarina of Time was the best... THE WATER TEMPLE IS IMPOSSIBLE Majoras Mask It was ok, not the best. once again the water temple is hard. Im not very good at water temples

Jekkie

15 year(s) ago

[b]mantor48 wrote:[/b] [quote]Majoras Mask It was ok, not the best. once again the water temple is hard.[/quote] I stopped playing MM just because of its outrageously difficult water temple. Die once and you have to start the temple over? Shenanigans!

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

[b]Jekkie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]mantor48 wrote:[/b] [quote]Majoras Mask It was ok, not the best. once again the water temple is hard.[/quote] I stopped playing MM just because of its outrageously difficult water temple. Die once and you have to start the temple over? Shenanigans![/quote] Totally agree.. but I got through it, somehow. So which ones has anyone beaten? I have beaten #4: Link's Awakening #5 Ocarina of Time #6 Majoras Mask #10 Wind Waker #11 Four Swords Adventures #13 Twilight Princess

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)