Login

The life of a college kid

total00brunette

12 year(s) ago

I have one really selfish and I guess you can say boring prayer request. lol Pray for me this semester/year. My name is Brittany. I'm a sophmore in college. I'm VERY involved with my church. I co-run a womens bible study, I was just recently added to another bible study leading team. I just started evangelizing outside of the people coming to church (not ALL of them are christian after all, there are about 300 of us in the church). I help with production (which is the sound equipment type of thing on sundays and periodically on other days. AND this isn't even all of it. You're probably wondering if I can handle all of this. My answer is I don't know. I do know that God has me regardless. He's my number one guy. Just pray that he keeps my head on straight as he does wonderful and miraculous things this year. Not just for me, but for the people at my college. You guys rock. God Bless.

total00brunette

11 year(s) ago

Thanks guys. This post is a little dated now, I'm now a Junior... but all of the listed responsibilities are still VERY much true and others have been added. This is going to be a hard but rewarding year. Glory to God! I'll be praying for you as well, friends!

THeMadHatter

11 year(s) ago

As long as you're able to keep things balanced while still keeping yourself healthy (not just "surviving," but really healthy physically, mentally, and emotionally), there's nothing wrong with taking on a bunch of activities that you obviously love. :) Good for you being so involved! Don't ever make yourself feel obligated to do these things though. If you need a break, then take one. Good luck!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)