Login

The Most Interesting Guys Thread

thesammich13

13 year(s) ago

Recently I've taken a liking to someone I met a couple weeks ago. He's super interesting. But he's older than me, so it's a little awkward. Anyway, he's the sweetest guy I've ever met, and unlike my last guy he's religious and doesn't mind my oddities. In short, he's a rare find. So I thought I'd make an interesting guys thread. Tell us about some of the coolest/most interesting guys you've dated. ;)

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

The last guy I dated absolutely blew me away. We had been friends for about 10 years when we started dating, and I think that's why it went as well as it did. We were together for six months, then we decided that the timing wasn't right and we wanted to finish high school and stuff before we got into anything serious. We fought quite a bit after that and I was hurt, but we're back to being best friends. There's definitely hope in our future. The thing about it is that I have never seen a boy absolutely bend over backwards for a girl like he does for me. Literally... he would do absolutely anything that I wanted. That continued even after we ended things. That still happens to this day. If I've had a bad day, he will listen to me whine. I once told him that I felt bad for whining and dumping all my problems on him. He said "I'm thankful for it. It makes me feel like I'm someone you can trust, and I love that. It's a part of you, so I love it too." If I need absolutely ANYTHING, he will go get it. One example... about two days after we broke up, I came down with mono (worst sickness ever... makes you feel like you're dying). I had such a bad sore throat that I couldn't eat solid foods and my body ached so bad that I literally laid in bed and cried. He showed up on my doorstep the night after I got back from the doctor with a bag full of movies, epsom salts for my bath to calm my muscle aches, and a vanilla milkshake... I didn't even have to ask. I know a lot of us complain that "all guys suck", but it's really not the truth. There's still a handful of good ones out there.

thesammich13

13 year(s) ago

Man, I wish guys treated me so well... :( But good for you, you're lucky!

THeMadHatter

13 year(s) ago

Been dating my guy for 2 years now. We've been close friends since middle school. He asked me out over The Lion King (movie night date. :P) and just today, we were driving for 1.5 hours, blaring disney songs in my car and trading off singing the parts- such as Timone and Pumba in Hakuna Matata. Best. Guy. Ever.

RainOnYourParade

13 year(s) ago

Most of you probably know how interesting my guy can be. :P Nathan is by far the best guy I've ever dated. Even though we live a million miles away right now, I've never felt so close to someone. He's not like other guys I've dated at all. I trust him with my whole heart, which can be hard when you don't see each other often. One of the best things about it is the fact that we are best friends. :D I've never had a guy tell me that before, and it makes things so much better. Also, he can be goofy with me, and I'm never afraid that he's going to think I'm dumb. I love hearing about sweet boyfriends. :)

Freakyone

13 year(s) ago

the guy I'm dating/courting is really nice and even though we live 2,500 miles apart and we only get to talk once or twice a week he makes me feel like his whole world. he makes me laugh all the time, he sends me our song when we haven't been able to talk in a while and totally makes my day, he puts up with my crazy best friend, and he loves me that's the most important part. oh and he plays basketball and builds houses and helps his sister with her kids. he is my superman I think but only time will tell, we haven't physically seen each other in 5 years (pray for us girls please it gets hard sometimes).

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

Wait wait wait... Sara and Kez are acting like they know the guy. I'm confused.

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

I'm with Piccolo.

thesammich13

13 year(s) ago

They probably do know who it is...for the sake of a good mystery, I won't say who either lol. :P Just that he's one of the silliest, but sweetest guys on here. Though that's probably a terrible hint! :laugh:

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

From the hints you've given, my guess is Cody.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)