Login

THE NOTEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ILoveULikeWhoa

17 year(s) ago

ok does ne one like the notebook? it is my all time favorite movie EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, just wanted to see who else likes it. lol:silly:

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

[b]ILoveULikeWhoa wrote:[/b] [quote]ok does ne one like the notebook? it is my all time favorite movie EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, just wanted to see who else likes it. lol:silly:[/quote] Nope. Don't intend to, either. Read the book and that went a little overboard, so no movie for me. :)

TheaterQueen

17 year(s) ago

I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK......iT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER EVEN THO IT HIT CLOSE TO HOME..I STILL LOVED IT. IT'S MY BACKGROUND ON MYSPACE.

horsechic1990

17 year(s) ago

I love the movie too! Ryan Gosling is so hott and the movie was very well done!

lalaa

17 year(s) ago

Haha I thought the notebook was pretty good lol not totally obsessed though :laugh:

blondie4him

17 year(s) ago

The notebook is not only my fav movie it is also the most romantic movie ever made and yes i do think the actors hott!!!;)

MochaMoose

17 year(s) ago

I loved that movie... It really makes your heart melt:silly:

serfofChrist92

17 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]ILoveULikeWhoa wrote:[/b] [quote]ok does ne one like the notebook? it is my all time favorite movie EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, just wanted to see who else likes it. lol:silly:[/quote] Nope. Don't intend to, either. Read the book and that went a little overboard, so no movie for me. :)[/quote] Notice how only girls liked (or even saw) that movie? lol.

MyHeartsNAfrica

17 year(s) ago

Ha ha, yeah i noticed that. i didnt like it too much (i didnt even finish watching it...lol) then again, i dont really like romance movies too much.

Bittersweet

17 year(s) ago

my friends and i were gonna watch it once at a sleepover, but i fell asleep when they went to the carnival, so i don't know. XD XD XD my friends nearly murdered me when i woke up. XD

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)