Login

The ORIGINAL ENDING to the new Yogi Bear movie

BrotherReed

13 year(s) ago

This is the ending that wasn't approved. Hurry and take a look before someone takes it off Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6w0r-ScEG4

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

You aren't serious, are you?

serfofChrist92

13 year(s) ago

Having never seen the original nor anything about the remake, I think that's a splendid ending. :)

javie

13 year(s) ago

what movie is that scene from?

BrotherReed

13 year(s) ago

You got the right idea but I'm not saying anything until a few more people have a chance to see it. Probably should have posted it in open discussion.

Owlright

13 year(s) ago

Oh look Assassination of Jesse James. I feel like that's what they should do to the movie. Just shoot it.

BrotherReed

13 year(s) ago

XD. Nice, and got the reference to boot. Yeah apparently since the time I posted this video they've mucked it up with disclaimers. When I watched it earlier I was like "what on earth is this." Pretty impressive, really.

javie

13 year(s) ago

[b]Owlright wrote:[/b] [quote]Oh look Assassination of Jesse James.[/quote] Is it really?

Owlright

13 year(s) ago

Not to give anything away (we all know the Jesse James story anyhow) but basically, yes, it's referencing that movie. Which is an excellent movie that I highly recommend you watch if you haven't already, by the by. Yeah, pity about the disclaimers, it's really well done for a gag.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)