Login

The Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles?

javie

16 year(s) ago

Who here saw the show last night? i know i did. and it was great from beginning to end.

rami009

16 year(s) ago

i heard it was stupid:whistle:

javie

16 year(s) ago

well it wasn't. from my point of view.

Banana17

16 year(s) ago

I saw it and thought it was pretty good. That son of her's is adorable *sigh*

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

It's just too difficult for me to go from Arnold to some girl.

Betaroksmysox

16 year(s) ago

[b]Banana17 wrote:[/b] [quote]I saw it and thought it was pretty good. That son of her's is adorable *sigh*[/quote] I love that show. And ur right about her son!

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]Betaroksmysox wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Banana17 wrote:[/b] [quote]I saw it and thought it was pretty good. That son of her's is adorable *sigh*[/quote] I love that show. And ur right about her son![/quote] That's probably the worst reason to endorse a show. Honestly, after thinking about it, there's not really any possible way for them to make it a good show.

Benevolent-One

16 year(s) ago

I really like that show. It is really strange because I don't usually like sci-fi. The trailers looked really good so I watched them. My son and my wife like the show a lot too. I'm sure it doesn't hurt the show any that the one who is sent to protect John Conner is really hot. Of course that isn't why a believer should watch it, but overall I'm sure it helps their ratings quite a bit.

Betaroksmysox

16 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Betaroksmysox wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Banana17 wrote:[/b] [quote]I saw it and thought it was pretty good. That son of her's is adorable *sigh*[/quote] I love that show. And ur right about her son![/quote] That's probably the worst reason to endorse a show. Honestly, after thinking about it, there's not really any possible way for them to make it a good show.[/quote] that's not why I like it. I like it because it's very interesting and each episode has a good plot.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)