Login

There should be a Game Forum

Yaiven

17 year(s) ago

You know how theres spam board and advice and book threads, there should be a game one

dancingwithtomatoes42

17 year(s) ago

[b]Yaiven wrote:[/b] [quote]You know how theres spam board and advice and book threads, there should be a game one[/quote] Media Misc.

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

[b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Yaiven wrote:[/b] [quote]You know how theres spam board and advice and book threads, there should be a game one[/quote] Media Misc.[/quote] Yup. Although I still say computers should have a separate forum. Nobody who knows anything about computers goes in the Media Misc. forum, it seems. All my geek threads go unanswered... :(

rami009

17 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Yaiven wrote:[/b] [quote]You know how theres spam board and advice and book threads, there should be a game one[/quote] Media Misc.[/quote] Yup. Although I still say computers should have a separate forum. Nobody who knows anything about computers goes in the Media Misc. forum, it seems. All my geek threads go unanswered... :([/quote] i feel for ya. except i talk cars. no one ever replies back, and i did suggest a car forum a long time ago. it seems like im the only one that knows anything about cars here

serfofChrist92

17 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Yaiven wrote:[/b] [quote]You know how theres spam board and advice and book threads, there should be a game one[/quote] Media Misc.[/quote] Yup. Although I still say computers should have a separate forum. Nobody who knows anything about computers goes in the Media Misc. forum, it seems. All my geek threads go unanswered... :([/quote] ...oh, that's the unofficial tech forum? I didn't know that.

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Yaiven wrote:[/b] [quote]You know how theres spam board and advice and book threads, there should be a game one[/quote] Media Misc.[/quote] Yup. Although I still say computers should have a separate forum. Nobody who knows anything about computers goes in the Media Misc. forum, it seems. All my geek threads go unanswered... :([/quote] ...oh, that's the unofficial tech forum? I didn't know that.[/quote] Yeah, that was the response I got last time I suggested there be a Tech Forum.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)