Login

This is slightly embarrassing

Son-Of-Fire

15 year(s) ago

I have to admit that I really like the new song by Miley Cyrus. It's called, "The Climb" and it is an awesome song. I'm not sure, but I believe her dad might have wrote, or at least helped her write it. I heard it for the first time on the radio yesterday. It's a lot more mature than a lot of her other songs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

rami009

15 year(s) ago

i doubt that she wrote it. i think hr dad writes a lot of her stuff. ill ask my cousins. they love her

Anko

15 year(s) ago

I don't know, I wouldn't be surprised if she helped write it. She has written some of her songs. It's not a bad song, though. Got good lyrics.

Link0104

15 year(s) ago

the song isn't bad, but whenever she performs it live she sounds terrible. she sang it on American Idol and at the G.M.A.'s (Gospel Music Awards) and sounded AWFUL. it makes me wonder how much they process her voice on her albums...

rami009

15 year(s) ago

she was on american idol AND the GMAs?

alex-loves-cookie

15 year(s) ago

I really don't like it. The song in itself is pretty good, but I don't like Miley's voice singing it.

softballG

15 year(s) ago

most likely it was her dad that wrote it, she has a different voice.

Going-Under

15 year(s) ago

Sing it in third person. You will come across a certain line "The voices inside Miley's head saying she'll never reach it". Miley has voices inside her head. Miley is insane.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)