Login

Thought

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

I was thinking (yes, I've been doing a lot of this lately) that it would be a good idea to collate the good quotes, advice, verses etc from past threads and put them all in one. I know that some of us try to remember things that were said but can't. Does this make sense? And does this sound like a good idea? I mean, we (referring to myself, and Chelsea and Sara if they were willing) wouldn't be able to do it over night but I thought it might be a good idea. Almost like a thread of famous LO musings...

ronwillson

13 year(s) ago

Hello guys!! Thanks for your wonderful share with us........This is such a nice forum and i really liked to participate in its discussions.......If you want any information about online dating then you have to click on the following link. If you are for perfect match visit at: [url=http://www.meetm/ymasdftch.co..uk/Mature-Dating-Sites.hdsftml]Mature Dating[/url]

THeMadHatter

13 year(s) ago

[b]ronwillson wrote:[/b] [quote]Hello guys!! Thanks for your wonderful share with us........This is such a nice forum and i really liked to participate in its discussions.......If you want any information about online dating then you have to click on the following link. If you are for perfect match visit at: [url=http://www.mdfeetmadfewymatch.codf.uk/Mature-Dating-Sites.html]Mature Dating[/url][/quote] Okay, I'm going to make you a list instead of banning your profile. 1- This is not a dating site. This is a site for Christian youth to come together and discuss their faith- not their obsession with having a boyfriend or girlfriend. Please respect it as such, and don't try to use our users for your publicity stunt. 2- This is not a place for spam. Stop linking us to places that have nothing to do with the discussion. 3- You said you enjoyed being part of the discussion. You weren't. You have made one post, ever, and it was this. It was off topic and non contributing. 4- If you'd like to have a REAL discussion, please, stick around. But please do not spam us here. we have a specific forum labeled "Spam" for things such as this.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)