Login

Thr3e

Staticstellarhawk

17 year(s) ago

When a young seminary student is targeted by a psychopathic killer, he joins forces with a criminal psychologist whose brother was murdered by the same madman. Together they must unravel the killer's riddles and catch him before he strikes again, but the closer they get, the more twisted the path becomes. This heartpounding thriller will keep you guessing up until the final Shocking scene! Based on the Best Selling Novel by Ted Dekker," Thr3e" Taken from http://www.foxfaithmovies.com/thr3e/ hey, I read this book and it has to be my favorite book ever! I finished it in 4 days and I was glued:woohoo: ! It had one of the most shocking endings ever:blink: ! The movies is pretty limited so Look at the website and find a theater near you:) ! Have any of you ever Read the book? Oh yeah and the book and author are Christain...so its not a weird horror.:) B)

BrotherReed

17 year(s) ago

Every indication is that this movie (and probably the book too) is plagiarizing from Se7en, but I may give it a look anyway. Two theatres in my area are showing it and a friend of mine is on the street team promoting it, so... I'd really like it to be good. I just have my reservations.

Staticstellarhawk

17 year(s) ago

[b]BrotherReed wrote:[/b] [quote]Every indication is that this movie (and probably the book too) is plagiarizing from Se7en, but I may give it a look anyway. Two theatres in my area are showing it and a friend of mine is on the street team promoting it, so... I'd really like it to be good. I just have my reservations.[/quote] Se7en? I've never heard of that one. whats it about? I'm going to see the Movie tomarrow I'm so excited! :)B)

BrotherReed

17 year(s) ago

Se7en is a movie that came out back in 1995. It's about a serial killer who chooses his victims (and the nature of their demise) according to the seven deadly sins. Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman are detectives trying to catch him, tracking his clues but always one step behind. It's one of the best-made, most engaging crime films ever created, and builds to a shocking final scene. It's top 10 material, and it's a lot to live up to if it lingers in anyone's mind. Of course I also noticed some aspects in the thr3e trailer that remind me of Saw, and so people will no doubt compare it to that as well. People already compare Saw to Se7en (also spelled simply "Seven"), which is unfortunate for the former because Saw is not nearly the movie that Seven is. That said, if the movie stands well enough on its own, the inevitable comparisons won't matter as much. Everyone seems to like the book, so I hope the movie will be good too. I'll refrain from prejudging it and try to see it soon.

Staticstellarhawk

17 year(s) ago

Se7ven sounds interesting...what was it rated? Yeah! My brother said the same thing about THr3e and Saw being compared...hmm...I guess he was right. B)

BrotherReed

17 year(s) ago

It's rated R. The nature of the killings makes the movie very disturbing even when they are only talked about and not shown (only one death that I remember actually takes place on-screen). Also there's a lot of strong language.

Death4yourLIFE

17 year(s) ago

[b]BrotherReed wrote:[/b] [quote]Every indication is that this movie (and probably the book too) is plagiarizing from Se7en, but I may give it a look anyway. Two theatres in my area are showing it and a friend of mine is on the street team promoting it, so... I'd really like it to be good. I just have my reservations.[/quote] Agreed.

Death4yourLIFE

17 year(s) ago

Saw it. It was actually pretty good in my opinion.

Staticstellarhawk

17 year(s) ago

[b]Death4yourLIFE wrote:[/b] [quote]Saw it. It was actually pretty good in my opinion.[/quote] cool! B)

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

I think the main reason people compare it to Se7en is because it's horror film involving sadistical killings, the name of it is a number, and it has the funky spelling. The story line, while being vaguely similar, the plot twist makes in completely different. And for being a Christian film with a what...2.1 million dollar budget, or something like that (compared to Chronicles of Narnia's 180 million dollar budget and The Passion of the Christ's estimated 25 million dollar budget), it was amazing. The acting on the most part was good, however, the detective could have done better. House, the next Ted Dekker movie is supposed to be much better.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)