Login

Through Fire and Flames 100%

javie

16 year(s) ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5GpRJItqjw Just turn off the volume on the end. Its just that he was blown away and swearing at the same time.

rami009

16 year(s) ago

i kinda didnt believe it until the end when he was showing the stats page scrolling down to show all the 100s. i didnt believe it cuz i saw a bot video do the exact same thing, same whammy bar and everything. but then the stats page changed my mind

keyseya

16 year(s) ago

I wonder when they were making it if they thought that people would actaully be able to get 100%. man those people need lives!

rami009

16 year(s) ago

now that i think about it, i seriously dont think it can be done. i dnt. i know someone will say "well this guy just did it!" i still dont fully believe it

RATM-is-back

16 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]i kinda didnt believe it until the end when he was showing the stats page scrolling down to show all the 100s. i didnt believe it cuz i saw a bot video do the exact same thing, same whammy bar and everything. but then the stats page changed my mind[/quote] hey rami believe it its real look at 00:53 they show him tapping the buttons on the tv screen bots dont do that bots play notes wen they hit the bar he ws pressing buttons, and it was real he is the first if u need more proof i can try to find some

RATM-is-back

16 year(s) ago

it might be 0:57

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)