Login

Tim Burton\'s Alice in Wonderland

javie

15 year(s) ago

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=56475 Its a sequel, in case if you needed to know. Why isn't it called Inside the Looking Glass? I don't know, go ask Tim Burton. Edit: Okay, the link now works. Its just that I used some other link by accident. It should load now.

Anko

15 year(s) ago

Link doesn't work. I do want to see it, though. :)

Jekkie

15 year(s) ago

[b]javie wrote:[/b] [quote]Why isn't it called Inside the Looking Glass?[/quote] Because it takes place even after that. On a side note, my lady friend is very excited to see this.

javie

15 year(s) ago

Even after that? Does it say that on the site? How do you know this?

Thracius

15 year(s) ago

Yes! I just finished last night reading "Through the Looking Glass" and before that, "Alice in Wonderland." I'm excited about the new movie. March 5, 2010 I read somewhere on youtube. :)

ChuckNorrisRocks

15 year(s) ago

Johnny Depp scares me. But I love how Helena's eye makeup extends up half her forehead.

javie

15 year(s) ago

[b]Thracius wrote:[/b] [quote]Yes! I just finished last night reading "Through the Looking Glass" and before that, "Alice in Wonderland." I'm excited about the new movie. March 5, 2010 I read somewhere on youtube. :)[/quote]I don't think I could last a day reading a book that was written from a drug addict.

Anko

15 year(s) ago

[b]javie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Thracius wrote:[/b] [quote]Yes! I just finished last night reading "Through the Looking Glass" and before that, "Alice in Wonderland." I'm excited about the new movie. March 5, 2010 I read somewhere on youtube. :)[/quote]I don't think I could last a day reading a book that was written from a drug addict.[/quote] Why?

ChuckNorrisRocks

15 year(s) ago

That's like saying you can't stand listening to a song by a drug addict.

Jekkie

15 year(s) ago

[b]javie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Thracius wrote:[/b] [quote]Yes! I just finished last night reading "Through the Looking Glass" and before that, "Alice in Wonderland." I'm excited about the new movie. March 5, 2010 I read somewhere on youtube. :)[/quote]I don't think I could last a day reading a book that was written from a drug addict.[/quote] That's like you saying you don't want to read book.s

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)