Login

Too many games!!

Link0104

13 year(s) ago

GAH! There are just WAY too many games coming out over the next year that look amazing! Everyone's either making sequels to great games or games that just look fantastic. In no particular order, here's a list of all the upcoming games that I personally want to get (why am I doing this? Honestly, I have no clue): The Sly Collection DC Universe Online Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 Rage inFAMOUS 2 LittleBigPlanet 2 Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Lord of the Rings: War in the North Dead Rising 2 The Sims 3 (PS3) Rock Band 3 The Force Unleashed II 007: Blood Stone 007: GoldenEye (remake for Wii) Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Portal 2 So many games, so little money...Is it just me, or are there just WAYYY too many games coming out right now? :S P.S.--I'm also trying to pick and choose which games to get and which games to wait on. So if you have any suggestions, I'm definitely listening. The only games that I'm almost positive I'm going to pre-order are DC Universe Online, Batman: Arkham Asylum 2, inFAMOUS 2 and Marvel vs. Capcom 3...Yes, I'm a comic book nerd.:P

Link0104

13 year(s) ago

Wuh-oh...I REALLY want to get LittleBigPlanet 2 collector's edition now... [url]http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=270660&loc=ps3flash2[/url]

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)