Login

Trouble finding the path

wannabechrist

16 year(s) ago

Well today my parents told me I should hold off on deciding what religion I should take part until I'm older and more experienced. What could possibly happen that would make me believe in god during my life? I can't think of anything. According to all the laws and principles on earth, everything has a reason and any coincidence is caused by a butterfly effect which has absolutely no relation to god considering our free-will is independent from his (which is why we were kicked out of the garden of eden). I'm also not baptized. What's a kid to do?

sonicroxie

16 year(s) ago

[b]wannabechrist wrote:[/b] [quote]Well today my parents told me I should hold off on deciding what religion I should take part until I'm older and more experienced. What could possibly happen that would make me believe in god during my life? I can't think of anything. According to all the laws and principles on earth, everything has a reason and any coincidence is caused by a butterfly effect which has absolutely no relation to god considering our free-will is independent from his (which is why we were kicked out of the garden of eden). I'm also not baptized. What's a kid to do?[/quote] Well i think this kid should get kicked out of mypraize for good. :laugh: :woohoo: :lol: :cheer: No escaping GOD's will now. :cheer: :lol: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

serfofChrist92

16 year(s) ago

[b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]wannabechrist wrote:[/b] [quote]Well today my parents told me I should hold off on deciding what religion I should take part until I'm older and more experienced. What could possibly happen that would make me believe in god during my life? I can't think of anything. According to all the laws and principles on earth, everything has a reason and any coincidence is caused by a butterfly effect which has absolutely no relation to god considering our free-will is independent from his (which is why we were kicked out of the garden of eden). I'm also not baptized. What's a kid to do?[/quote] Well i think this kid should get kicked out of mypraize for good. :laugh: :woohoo: :lol: :cheer: No escaping GOD's will now. :cheer: :lol: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote] :laugh:

sonicroxie

16 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]wannabechrist wrote:[/b] [quote]Well today my parents told me I should hold off on deciding what religion I should take part until I'm older and more experienced. What could possibly happen that would make me believe in god during my life? I can't think of anything. According to all the laws and principles on earth, everything has a reason and any coincidence is caused by a butterfly effect which has absolutely no relation to god considering our free-will is independent from his (which is why we were kicked out of the garden of eden). I'm also not baptized. What's a kid to do?[/quote] Well i think this kid should get kicked out of mypraize for good. :laugh: :woohoo: :lol: :cheer: No escaping GOD's will now. :cheer: :lol: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote] :laugh:[/quote] And, he's even to scared to reply to this. :woohoo: :laugh: :cheer: :lol: :P :cheer: :woohoo: :laugh: :P

wannabechrist

16 year(s) ago

[b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]wannabechrist wrote:[/b] [quote]Well today my parents told me I should hold off on deciding what religion I should take part until I'm older and more experienced. What could possibly happen that would make me believe in god during my life? I can't think of anything. According to all the laws and principles on earth, everything has a reason and any coincidence is caused by a butterfly effect which has absolutely no relation to god considering our free-will is independent from his (which is why we were kicked out of the garden of eden). I'm also not baptized. What's a kid to do?[/quote] Well i think this kid should get kicked out of mypraize for good. :laugh: :woohoo: :lol: :cheer: No escaping GOD's will now. :cheer: :lol: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote] :laugh:[/quote] And, he's even to scared to reply to this. :woohoo: :laugh: :cheer: :lol: :P :cheer: :woohoo: :laugh: :P[/quote] o.o

Bittersweet

16 year(s) ago

[b]wannabechrist wrote:[/b] [quote][b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]wannabechrist wrote:[/b] [quote]Well today my parents told me I should hold off on deciding what religion I should take part until I'm older and more experienced. What could possibly happen that would make me believe in god during my life? I can't think of anything. According to all the laws and principles on earth, everything has a reason and any coincidence is caused by a butterfly effect which has absolutely no relation to god considering our free-will is independent from his (which is why we were kicked out of the garden of eden). I'm also not baptized. What's a kid to do?[/quote] Well i think this kid should get kicked out of mypraize for good. :laugh: :woohoo: :lol: :cheer: No escaping GOD's will now. :cheer: :lol: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote] :laugh:[/quote] And, he's even to scared to reply to this. :woohoo: :laugh: :cheer: :lol: :P :cheer: :woohoo: :laugh: :P[/quote] o.o[/quote] it says your profile's been banned

wannabechrist

16 year(s) ago

[b]Bittersweet wrote:[/b] [quote][b]wannabechrist wrote:[/b] [quote][b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]wannabechrist wrote:[/b] [quote]Well today my parents told me I should hold off on deciding what religion I should take part until I'm older and more experienced. What could possibly happen that would make me believe in god during my life? I can't think of anything. According to all the laws and principles on earth, everything has a reason and any coincidence is caused by a butterfly effect which has absolutely no relation to god considering our free-will is independent from his (which is why we were kicked out of the garden of eden). I'm also not baptized. What's a kid to do?[/quote] Well i think this kid should get kicked out of mypraize for good. :laugh: :woohoo: :lol: :cheer: No escaping GOD's will now. :cheer: :lol: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote] :laugh:[/quote] And, he's even to scared to reply to this. :woohoo: :laugh: :cheer: :lol: :P :cheer: :woohoo: :laugh: :P[/quote] o.o[/quote] it says your profile's been banned[/quote] O.o

Post edited by: wannabechrist, at: 2007/11/08 11:58

wannabechrist

16 year(s) ago

Oops double post. Don't want to spam. Feel free to delete this post.

Post edited by: wannabechrist, at: 2007/11/08 11:58

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)