Login

Trump Megathread

Holmessph

7 year(s) ago

So Trump is making quite a name for him self.  As a Christian, I do not feel compelled to vote for such a monster, but I know many that do.  So the question is, what are your thoughts on Trump this call?  Alternatives?

mbishop91

7 year(s) ago

Trump definitely does not represent a true Christian, but I know many "Christians" that will vote for him.  It's ridiculous. 

posttribber

7 year(s) ago

Just joined and saw your post.  Since it is God that places our leaders in authority, shouldn't we accept Trump now that he has been elected?  Was the Apostle Paul (while still Saul) any better than Trump?  Paul had Christians tortured and killed, but God chose him as an Apostle.  I believe God began to change Donald Trump a few years ago.  He was no where near being a Christian, he was a womanizer, etc.  Now he wants to hold up for the rights of Christians, goes to church is slowly changing his foul mouth, and is no longer a Democrat that believes in abortion.  I don't know about you, but I changed my ways when I became a Christian in 1993.  He has a way to go, but I believe that he, with God's guidance, will be the one to lead our country back to where it should be.  After the last eight years, we can only move forward. 

bpj528

6 year(s) ago

Amen ! 

orange915

6 year(s) ago

Ok personally I like trump more then Obama, we have no idea what trump will be, people change, I believe we should support our president because he is our president. 

biblicalsignsith

6 year(s) ago

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)