Login

Tutor is here!

pooterscooter

17 year(s) ago

I can help out most in math and science maybe some history and language. please only 1st-5th grade in those subjects. P.S. My mom is a math teacher and my dad is a chemist.

pooterscooter

17 year(s) ago

You can also mymail me.

Shelbster0328

17 year(s) ago

[b]pooterscooter wrote:[/b] [quote]I can help out most in math and science maybe some history and language. please only 1st-5th grade in those subjects. P.S. My mom is a math teacher and my dad is a chemist.[/quote] That is geat I need help in science but im a 7th grader....

serfofChrist92

17 year(s) ago

Aw man, I was all ready to give you a problem from Alg 2 this year... and then I saw "1st-5th grade." -.- I doubt there are a lot of 1st graders here. :lol:

pooterscooter

17 year(s) ago

I might be able to do the Algebra 2 question because my mom is moving me up to 7th grade in some subjects like math.

serfofChrist92

17 year(s) ago

how about a simple one, like the one I gave in that "challenge" thread... What is the square root of -1? ...oh and I'm just joking around, if you don't want to try to answer it then it's ok.

Post edited by: serfofChrist92, at: 2007/06/24 06:03

JCsavedME

17 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]Aw man, I was all ready to give you a problem from Alg 2 this year... and then I saw "1st-5th grade." -.- I doubt there are a lot of 1st graders here. :lol:[/quote] haha....i was all ready to have her help me w/sum 8th grade geometry and LSA! yea, not my strong point-- it might be 7th gr too, i dont remember, but i never caught on to how the heck ur sposed to do LSA and also, the extra tuff geometry-- but i can handle the easy geometry of course or i wuddin be goin high skool!

JCsavedME

17 year(s) ago

o yea, and w/history, science, helath and spelling i can usually get purty creative ideas to study and stuff so if anyone needs help w/ways to study, i'm here for that!...but i'm not even gonna offer to help u learn it cuz i imagine most of u r past 8th gr by now...

horsechic1990

17 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]how about a simple one, like the one I gave in that "challenge" thread... What is the square root of -1? ...oh and I'm just joking around, if you don't want to try to answer it then it's ok.<br><br>Post edited by: serfofChrist92, at: 2007/06/24 06:03[/quote] Like I said, the square root of -1 is i. It has to do with imaginary numbers. Suprisingly I remembered that off the top of my head too, which is weird cuz I hate math!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)