Login

Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse

splash22

16 year(s) ago

ok if you've never read these books, read them! They are sooo good! [img]http://www.mypraize.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/yep_yep_yep.gif[/img]

DancingforHim

16 year(s) ago

What are they about?

stuntmangt

16 year(s) ago

I urge you, my fellow Christians, do not read these books. It does not matter if they are "good" or not. I have heard very good reviews about this book, and it's spreading around my school. I repeat, do not read these books. This is the reason: all three/four of the books are demonic. Therefore, they are doorways. Doorways are are things that allow demons to get a foothold in your life. I am telling, you, this is a fact. I know why it is demonic. It has vampires and werewolves. Obviously those are demonic. These books will potentially harm you in some way. If you have borrowed these books from a library, then return it immediately. Afterwards, pray that all doorways are closed, and, just in case, cast any demonic force that may be in the house. If you bought it, either burn it, or throw it in a dumpster, or in a trash can. That way you will get rid of it. Afterwards, immediately do what I described in the previous sentence. Most of you will not believe, me, for you are ignorant, but please, do it, so that you will not become weary as a Christian.

KattyKit

16 year(s) ago

So does Harry Potter, The Enchanted Forest Chronicles, The Inheritence series, the Chronicles of Narnia, and about half the books I like. It's all make believe. Actually, I would enjoy it if someone would tell me what they are about. I've heard of them, but I don't know much about them.

JCsavedME

16 year(s) ago

Vampires. Edward. Werewolves. Edward. Forbidden Love. Edward. Action. Edward. Plots. Edward. Blood. Edward. Struggles Not to Kill Your Own True Love. Oh, and then there's [i]Edward[/i].... ^_^

KattyKit

16 year(s) ago

That was... informative. How about a slightly more in depth explaination?

JCsavedME

16 year(s) ago

[b]KattyKit wrote:[/b] [quote]That was... informative. How about a slightly more in depth explaination?[/quote] Bella moves from Arizona to Washington, sees beautiful guy named Edward who seems to hate her, while really he's a vampire and her blood is just his type--like ice-cream flavors, as he puts it. They fall in love but Edward has to keep his distance at times so he won't kill her. Bella befriends his vampire family/clan and no can know about their vampire secret. There's also werewolves but they don't come in till the next book. That's about as brief as I can put it. If I try to go into detail I'll summarize the whole story and give away good parts. Lol.

sonicroxie

16 year(s) ago

I LOVE vampires! They are the most amazing creatures ever. If you like Twilight, you'll love the book "The Silver Kiss".

JCsavedME

16 year(s) ago

[b]sonicroxie wrote:[/b] [quote]I LOVE vampires! They are the most amazing creatures ever. If you like Twilight, you'll love the book "The Silver Kiss".[/quote] Hmmm I'll try to find it. Thanks =D

Wiley

16 year(s) ago

Ok these books are AMAZING!!! I mean if you havent read them read go to Books-a-Million and buy them omgosh they are great i am addicted and I am only on the 2nd book. [img size=100]http://www.mypraize.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/twilight_14___6_bg.gif[/img]

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)