Login

UGGGGGGGGGGG

Bittersweet

13 year(s) ago

So. I break up with my boyfriend. Tell him we can be friends, and maybe get back together if we can't handle just being friends. He won't stop texting me. Ever. I'll stop texting, and he'll text me again in 30 minutes. I know he wants me back and wants to talk, but I really just want to be left alone.

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

Have you told him to leave you alone? He may just need some forced time without contact with you.

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

I broke up with mine six months ago. I received texts earlier saying that he misses me, loves me, and wants another shot. ...this after I told him last night that I'm very happy with this new person I've been seeing. Lots of boys are dumb, Kellie. I feel your pain. *hug*

Bittersweet

13 year(s) ago

He tried to stay away, Kat. Of his own descion. He lasted 3 days. Not even the fact that he's in a city 100 miles away for the summer seems to get him to stop. :(

THeMadHatter

13 year(s) ago

Tell him that if he's going to try to stay away just to fail, you're going to help him with that... By not answering any emails, IM's, texts, anything of the sort. At least for the summer.

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

I totally agree with Chelsea.

Bittersweet

13 year(s) ago

... I might have to do that... :/

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

*also with Chelsea*

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

*also also with Chelsea*

thesammich13

13 year(s) ago

Dude. I know how you feel. Well, kinda, since HE broke up with ME. My boyfriend broke up with me two weeks before Valentine's Day, in one of the most horrible fashions, for horrible reasons, and after doing horrible things. And yet...he won't leave me alone. Why? D: I hate it. I told my Salvationist guy friend about it, and he really scared the kid off lol. He texts me a few times a month now, trying really hard to get me to be friends with him. But I've made it pretty clear that I don't ever want to see/speak to him again. I don't need to surround myself with negative people like that. If I were you, I'd press your phone's OFF button and leave it that way for one weekend. Show him some tough love. And this is only after you explain to him that you need your space. If talking to him doesn't work, follow the above suggestion. ;) I'm single now, and it's not so bad. I don't have to deal with any whiny boys anymore for awhile. :P

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)