Login

Ugh.

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

I think we had a discussion a while back about going into a public restroom and finding blood someone on or around the toilet? If I may add to that: I am very, very glad I will be in a single room next year. As in, no roommate. And the gal I share the bathroom with is actually responsible and knows how to take care of herself. T_T I really shouldn't hold it against my current roommate, but still! Short-term memory loss and HF Autism shouldn't prevent you from cleaning up after yourself!!! /mini-rant-that-is-just-part-of-an-ancient-and-longer-rant

Owlright

13 year(s) ago

Ugh I hate that when that happens and it is totally worse when you know that person and know that they should know better. Do you guys have your own separate bathroom then? I guess you can be thankful you don't have a hall bathroom :P

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

I don't like it when you see an unidentifiable smudge/blob... :pinch:

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

There's that, too, Kezi. Yes. Everyone has a seperate bathroom. We are in a triple room, so we actually have our own. Everyone else has a suite bathroom. Oh, and adding to the rant: Why does she wake up an hour and a half earlier than me, lie in bed and read, then when I get up to use the bathroom and the counter, she decides it's time to take a shower and dry her hair???????

Owlright

13 year(s) ago

[b]KattyKit wrote:[/b] [quote]There's that, too, Kezi. Yes. Everyone has a seperate bathroom. We are in a triple room, so we actually have our own. Everyone else has a suite bathroom. Oh, and adding to the rant: Why does she wake up an hour and a half earlier than me, lie in bed and read, then when I get up to use the bathroom and the counter, she decides it's time to take a shower and dry her hair???????[/quote] lol not gonna lie I would totally do that but only because I wouldn't want to wake the other person. But if you've talked to her about it I guess that's different. If she doesn't remember maybe you could try leaving notes. That'd be hard to do without coming across passive aggressive but it might be helpful.

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

I am very passive aggressive. Nah. She'd lose the notes amongst all of her food and dishes. I leave clothes and books out, she leaves clothes, books, and piles of garbage/food.

Freakyone

13 year(s) ago

I share my bathroom with 3 boys under the age of 14 and a 9 year old little girl, yeah it gets pretty gross So I feel your pain.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)