Login

um, just wow.

Son-Of-Fire

16 year(s) ago

Here's the deal. I'm 21. My best friend is a year younger than me. He has a 16 year old sister. I was spending time with their mom, because she is like a second mother to me. I hug my friends sister and pick on her a lot because she's like a sister to me. It's like a second family. His sister and I are sitting on the couch, and she grabs her cell phone and starts punching in a text message. She hands the phone to me and it says this. [quote]I know you're probably think this is weird, but if you weren't 21 and you weren't like a brother to me, I would love to go out with you. You have no idea what it does to me when you hug me.[/quote] So, that was the awkward moment of the day. From what she said, she has felt this way for several years, but never has told anyone. I have always seen her as a sister, and had no idea that she felt this way.

BrotherReed

16 year(s) ago

Well I guess if you can wait a couple years, you might have something there.

Son-Of-Fire

16 year(s) ago

But then again, I don't like her that way. She's too much like a sister for that.

RATM-is-back

16 year(s) ago

i feel for you bro. that has happend to me my best friend: bella her mom loved talking to me always teasing me and her to go out so we do then i break up with her becuz we are way to close and it felt way to akward we both new it do you like her?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)