Login

Urgent! Please pray!!!

horsechic1990

17 year(s) ago

There's this family that used to go to my church (they don't anymore 'cause they moved away) and I just got an e-mail asking for a prayer request for them on an urgent matter. They are asking for prayer for their son, Brad, who just got diagnosed with supraventricular tachycardia, which is basically another name for having a very rapid heart beat. What had happened was, Brad was at school and he started having rapid heart rate and chest pains. His dad rushed to his school after the school nurse called him and an ambulence showed up two minutes later to rush Brad to the ER. The doctors then assessed him to have a heart rate of 200-240 beats per minute, which I've heard is outrageously high! Then about 2 hours later, was when Brad got diagnosed with supraventricular tachycardia. Brad is only about 10 years old and the soonest they can get him in for more treatment and to see if anything else is wrong with him, is in the middle of October! In the meantime Brad has to take medication for the heart rate and he gets very scared anytime his heart rate goes even a tiny bit fast! Please pray for Brad's condition and please pray for his family and for whatever else you feel you need to pray for about Brad or his family! Thanks so much for your prayers! God Bless you all!!!

horsechic1990

17 year(s) ago

Thanks so much, CHOSENFOG!!! I really appreciate the prayers and so do Brad and his family! Thanks so much! Also, thanks to anyone else who is praying too!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)