Login

Urgent prayer request!!!

erinmarie87

17 year(s) ago

The high school and middle school in my hometown have been threatened (Evans High and Evans Middle). I am at college so I just now heard about the threats. The high school found a note saying that there would be "innocent blood shed on 10/4/06", which is tomorrow. The same message was found written in what appeared to be blood on the back of the middle school. This honestly sounds like a bunch of kids being stupid, but i don't want to take this lightly. Especially since my brother is still in the high school. So please pray that any attack that is planned for tomorrow (or any day following) will be thwarted, that the Holy Spirit would convict anybody planning to do any harm tomorrow. The school administrators will not let any students stay home from school tomorrow, so please pray that nothing happens. Thank you Erin

DHfan

17 year(s) ago

got it... this is a serious thing to joke around about if it is, in fact, a joke Lord, we pray for the high school and middle school in this area. I dont know, and they don't know exactly what's going to happen or even if this is a serious threat. We pray that if this is a real plan that you would thwart it through your power. We all know that you do not like bloodshed of any kind, and neither do we. Lord, just protect these people tomorrow and even later if this turns out to be some sort of decoy. We pray this, on behalf of everyone on mypraize who may be asleep and unable to read this, in Jesus name, Amen

Post edited by: DHfan, at: 2006/10/03 23:12

erinmarie87

17 year(s) ago

Thanks for the prayers, they need them.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)