Login

Ways to fight sexual temptations

whiteboy93

12 year(s) ago

Ok, I don't know whether this is the right place to ask this question because of the answers I got on my last post. I tried going on a male health thread on yahoo answers and quickly realized I would not get the answers I wanted. I'm looking for answers from Christians who believe in staying as pure as they can before marriage. No arguments please. Just answers. I don't want the answer "just jerk it off every night" or something. I could be dating someone within a year and I feel that God wants me to be pure. I still struggle with thoughts and masturbation. The thing I feel the worst about is masturbation. It makes me feel gross. And when I do it it only makes me more sexually aroused. Its something I wouldn't want her to know about. I just want to know techniques, anything, that help distract or keep us from falling into sexual temptations. I want to know what I can do when I am tempted to masturbate or I find myself thinking thoughts I shouldn't. I don't care if its normal, my goal is not to be normal, its to do what I feel is right.

rami009

12 year(s) ago

Give it up for Lent? But I know what you mean. I know when I really am into a girl (don't make a joke about that now :P), I feel like I become a better person because of that

Son-Of-Fire

12 year(s) ago

I heard a preacher one time say, "When you're tempted to masturbate, open up the Bible. It is physically impossible to get an erection while reading the book of Psalms."

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)