Login

We Are Marshall

Staticstellarhawk

17 year(s) ago

Have any of you seen that movie yet!? I saw it yesterday with my family! I didn't want to see it at first because I'm not really into those real life sports movies but I saw it anyways. I looked it up online before we saw it and the critics gave it a C+ so I fitured I would like it(I've also figured out that whatever the critics hate I love!!). I LOVED IT! It was a really good movie! I really liked how when things seemed impossible Jake made them possible...he never gave up and kept telling people to keep trying! He was always positive and wiling to keep trying! I totaly reccomend it! Even for people who don't like real life sports stories!! :) B)

Cowgurl4JC

17 year(s) ago

I haven't seen it yet, but the previews kept giving me goosebumps! I really wanna see it!

Staticstellarhawk

17 year(s) ago

[b]Cowgurl4JC wrote:[/b] [quote]I haven't seen it yet, but the previews kept giving me goosebumps! I really wanna see it![/quote] Oh! you should! it is really good!

tarheel3065

17 year(s) ago

I am thinking about taking my kids to see it. They are 10 and 8. What do you think do you think they would be interested or would they be bored?

Staticstellarhawk

17 year(s) ago

well...do they like sports? or are they kids...like cartoons! animated stuff mainly. Have you taken them to see any other sports type movies? were they bored? I wasn't a fan of sports movies but I did love this movie!B)

tarheel3065

17 year(s) ago

They just like good movies. It doesnt matter wether it is cartoon or real life. I am the same way. I think I will take them wether they like it or not because I really want to see it. I just hope that it will keep their attention.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)