Login

We Need Color.

xobubbleyxo

18 year(s) ago

seriousely. This site is so kewl. But wouldnt you just love to have some color into the forum sestion?(ya,i have bad spelling) because its all black in the background but VERY dull witch stands for boring plane WHITENESS in the inside and im pretty sure that people would come to the forum place way more offten and think its way cooler if you just put color in it. Like it could be bright red and the thread be black and when the MANAGERS of this site replies or makes a new threat/post/cub thingy it should be like blue or yellow...well something on those lines. and I do agree with that one person called __jimmy or something that made a topic called "rpg". I know that "roleplaying game" doesnt "exist" too much on this site but you never know if somebody likes to do those or not. Like,you know how you have A "myPannel,home,join,forums,chat,inbox,links,Search,browse,groups,invite,Music" wouldnt it be nice to put one up for roleplaying? that would be SWEET. and then right next to one make a club for "fanfics" witch stands for "story" and people can make-believe storys and storys about other shows and stuff? if it doesnt worck then its okay. i just thought it would be a suggestion....anyone agree? thanx for taking your time to read this and hope that you have a pleasant day. GODBLESS[color=#0000FF][/color][u]

zakefronlover4ever

18 year(s) ago

yes i agree we need color:)

JasonDE

17 year(s) ago

Hi xobubbleyxo, I like the fanfics idea a lot!!!!!! The RPG could be fun, too. That is interesting. I was just wishing there was a 'continuing story' forum, made up as we went along, post by post. Would be interesting to see how the story and its characters developed. God bless, Jason E

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)