Login

What Movies Are You Looking Forward To?

MisterNathan

12 year(s) ago

What movies are you looking forward to seeing that come out in the next twelve months? From September 2011 to September 2012?

Gamester4

12 year(s) ago

Three Musketeers for sure. Warrior, Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, and the new Spiderman movie are some others I am looking forward to.

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

So many... Froms Die Hard 5 to Dark Knight Rises to the Joss Whedon directed Avengers... What I'm probably most wary of is The Three Stooges... That and Thundercats... I worry they'll screw them up completely...

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

I'm waiting to see the new Star Trek, Hobbit, and Avatar films. Whoohoo! I probably won't get to see them since I don't have a car and rental prices anve skyrocketed in the Lynchburg/Bedford region. they went up from $166 in April to $183 in Sept/Oct. The same Enterprise group runs both areas. Roanoke was $166 while Chester was $146! Tell me if the area's group ain't gouging! I had to forgo going to the JEB Stuart reenactment as well as 2 upcoming events with my CW Company. yes, I'm a CW Confederate member now with the 1st Kentucky, the best little Company in the world. Ok, ok! I'm going hyperbole! : D

BrotherReed

12 year(s) ago

For a long time I wasn't looking forward to anything. I haven't been watching many movies in theaters this year - in fact it's almost over and I think I've only seen about 10 films! I feel like I need to get my act together but I don't even know where to start. I wanted to see Contagion but haven't been able to yet. I was able to catch Drive and it's my favorite of the year so far, though that admittedly isn't saying a whole lot.

MisterNathan

12 year(s) ago

[b]BrotherReed wrote:[/b] [quote]I wanted to see Contagion but haven't been able to yet.[/quote] Same here. Sad day. I'm really looking forward to seeing that cast work together.

BrotherReed

12 year(s) ago

^ I know, it's a killer cast. Matt Damon, Gwyneth Paltrow, Marion Cottiard, Jude Law, Kate Winslet, John Hawkes... for some reason Soderbergh has this ability to bring all-star casts together, but I didn't love Traffic or the Oceans movies. I hope Contagion is better.

Bittersweet

12 year(s) ago

Immortals. Just so I can finally understand the entire plot. :P

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

[b]BrotherReed wrote:[/b] [quote]^ I know, it's a killer cast. Matt Damon, Gwyneth Paltrow, Marion Cottiard, Jude Law, Kate Winslet, John Hawkes... for some reason Soderbergh has this ability to bring all-star casts together, but I didn't love Traffic or the Oceans movies. I hope Contagion is better.[/quote] oh yeah, I forgot about this movie, though it may be out by ow (Nov 2011).

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

HOBBIT! I saw a production video on Facebook yesterday about the Hobbit. it was the crew's Christmas present for us from New Zeland. It was like I was watching one of my Ring dvds with all the behind-the-things stuff! Yay Thanks, Peter Jackson. I loved it!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)