Login

What would you do.....

tinkgurl77

13 year(s) ago

Ok so I like this guy...and I've had feelings for him for a while...these 2 conversations happened like 2-3 weeks ago...(Imma call him fred.) Fred:Hey T-bach! Me:lol Hey! Fred:really?! Me:what? Fred:I just spent all that time coming up with a cool nickname for you and all you can say is hey?! I don't get a nickname? I feel so loved.... Me:oh...sorry! I didn't know you wanted one! Fred:I'm just kidding. You don't have to give me one! Me:oh ok lol Fred:ugh...your supposed to say "but I do want to give you one!" Me:hahaha Fred:gtg ttyl?! Me:ok...and yes ttyl! Fred:bye!! Me: bye! (2 hours later) Fred:Hey babe! Me:uhh hey... Fred:how you doin ? Me:I'm good how are you ? Fred:I'm great! :) Me:why'd you call me babe ? Fred:cause I can. Me:can I have a real reason? Fred:nope! Me:why not ? Fred:cause I said! gtg ttyl Me:uhh...ok bye. He texted me the next day and this is our conversation Fred: Hey Me: Hey Fred: what's up ? Me: not much. you ? Fred: walking around in the woods Me: I love doing that! Fred: you hunt ?! Me: no but I wish I could...it seems like it would be alot of fun! he then sent me a 6 page message on how to hunt Me: haha wow! Fred: just some tips in case you ever do go hunting! Me: lol thanks I'll write them down Fred: why is your status about me ? Me: cause that message cheered me up Fred: ok its really weir how you make your statuses about me...not to be mean but it's just weird... I really wanted to talk to you and you just reacted weirdly so i guess i won't talk to you if it's always gonna end up on your status...sorry... Me: Sorry if I weirded you out....if I'd known posting that as my status was gonna be weird to you I wouldn't have done it. Fred: haha! ok Me: are you still gonna talk to me ? Fred: as long as you don't make your statuses about me I will. Me: ok. We haven't talked for 2 weeks...I feel like if I message him I'll annoy him. Idk what to do...

THeMadHatter

13 year(s) ago

I'd say let him go. No one who types every sentence ending in "!?!" isn't good enough for you. :P Seriously though, past that, he seems exceptionally possessive. He wants to call you babe, he wants to give you nicknames, and will never give you a straight answer, but you cant have your freedom of speech by saying what makes you happy? Geeze... He also shouldn't threaten to not talk to you because you did. That's just wrong and controlling. He can ask nicely, but he didn't. Instead, he chose to hurt you with it. *insert musical notes* "And in the moonlight, don't you think about him. Sister, you're much better off without him!" *tap dance break and scene*

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

Nice, Chels. According to the very awkward Dating Violence Assembly we had with our D.S., I'd say steer clear. Chelsea's right. He sounds very possesive and that's dangerous for you, especially as a young as you are. Heck, especially as young as I am. Let's just say that a possesive guy is dangerous for any girl at any age. I should never give advice on sleep deprivation. *face/palm*

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

^What they said. I dated a guy for four months. He was absolutely possessive and absolutely crazy. It came to the point where he didn't want me to have friends, I "wasn't allowed" to talk to my best guy friend because the guy I was with feared that I had feelings for my guy friend. Of course, after we broke up, I ended up dating said guy friend, and we've been together for five months and counting now. But that's beside the point. If you date crazy, you'll start to become crazy. You say now that you wouldn't let him kinda take over parts of your life, but you probably would. I did, and once I realized it, I left. The break up took a good three weeks, because he simply wouldn't grasp onto the fact that I was really leaving him. Don't do it. Kick him to the curb, girly. You deserve better.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)